This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Sludge completes his 1000th dive today (OW & cave combined) with Ron and Kim at Jackson Blue. Rumor has it he has forgotten how to pull and...
Anyone know if there's a map available online of Gator Hole on the Millpond? **besides the cavern map that's on tampadiving.com**
I was over diving Devil's last week for several days doing a co-teach. It's always nice to get back there every now and then and see a different...
Just talked to the ranger at Madison Blue. She said the spring basin was blue & clear and she could see the bottom clearly. Said the spring re-opened...
One of my team lost their DiveRite Nitek Plus computer with DR velcro band (watch type) at Ginnie. She remembers having it after turning at the Hill...
How are things looking, river graphs show a rise in water levels still
Is there any chance at all that cow will be open later this month? I was planning some dives there.. :-(
This past Sunday, we went in at Friedman's, and staged upstream about 400', and exited Catfish (barely hitting the back gas at all). The viz and...
anyone diving Ginnie yesterday around 3 pm? Wow, I must have seen 30 people from the Lips to the sign. There were 10 plus divers at the sign. It...
I just got of the phone with a friend. He suggested going cave diving next week in Missouri. Anyone know the conditions down there? It being...
After reading some posts on here and some others i just had a real question. How many of you have ACTUALLY had a complete out of gas situation in...
Dove today and at Olsen there is another reel crossing the sink connecting the gold lines. By the looks of it, it's been there a while. this is the...
OK, I got bored tonight and decided to play around with some programming. In the interest of full disclosure my only deco class has been what's...
I got this from a diver in Australia: There has been a cave diving death in Kilsby's sinkhole at Mt Gambier. Two people were diving on open...
Anyone know what the white dots are on the sides of this crayfish? Are they eggs? ...
hi guys i know this is a weird request but i need a picture of Paul Heinerth in high quality, it can be above or underwater. if you have one and...
Peacock Springs is open again for cave diving. :clapper Members of the North Florida Springs Alliance line committee completed a dive this...
Friends from DAN asked me to relay this conference announcement to all divers interested. Speakers are among the top in their field such as Mitchell,...
hi everyone I would like to know who have the legal propriety of the cave sign that we see everywhere. It's for a exploration project that I...
Anyone know of a source for a good recent map of the Nest? I'm looking for one along the lines of the old hand printed one done by Exley, et. al.
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules