This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Just added Deep Lake in Arcadia, FL to the database - 297' deep http://bit.ly/dtFc77
Hey everyone, i have been reading up on the hogarthian gear configuration and, unless i am misunderstanding something, it seems as though the...
Hi, we recently shot some footage of this beautiful and, as yet, relatively undamaged cave south of Tulum. We hope the video conveys some of...
My ears appear to clear fine. I have always had to go slow to about 30' feet, then I can keep up with just about anybody to depth as far as ears are...
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/04/29/body-of-cave-diver-recovered-nearly-40-years-on-91466-26339614/
Well, it looks like all of our hard work has finally paid off. The documentary that our team and Wes Skiles have been working on for much of last...
Moved to the Travel Advisor forum.
Hi Ladies & Gents, as a poor old wreckie instructor who has probably got the wrong gear, but is looking to get into (attempt training towards)...
So it’s been a while since I was on any of these forums mostly because it’s been a while since I was actively cave diving. But I recently found...
I know this forum is more heavily Florida divers. But I've gotten curious as to how many people who post here have EVER been to Mexico or other cave...
The recent thread in the sidemount forum sparked my interest in this seemingly "overused" type of training. So, I posted a poll to see how many CDF...
JUst wondering to what lengths you have gone to keep open water divers out of caves. I have told numerious people not to enter the cave and...
Drawing the Line on Safety By STEVE GERRARD Last year (April, 2009), I wrote an article titled “SAFETY IS ALWAYS FIRST” that outlined...
Anyone have any input on the new SS Magnus 950 scooter? http://www.silent-submersion.com/Products/Magnus/Magnus.html
Any place to rent an underwater camera in cave country? Will be diving April 30-May 2 (at Ginnie) and just want to get some snapshots while in...
so for those of you who dont know the man in the sea museum in panama city florida now has a cave diving section. The museum has mostly the history...
http://m.jcfloridan.com/floridan/db_4062/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=2F328DE472B31E6FD5403D5D38743BAD?contentguid=vJSv6xgi&pn=0 This information...
Need lodging for 4 people (two cave divers and our non diving ladies) for the weekend of April 30 (arrive Friday / leave Sunday) near Ginnie. Just...
So my friend who is not a cave diver was telling me about a cave he found by his house. We are both instructors at the diveschool in panama city. ...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules