Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 184 of 334 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Threads 3661 to 3680 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. DEP springs restoration

    If anybody is interested and can meet the criteria,the DEP is soliciting RFP's for Working Group Coordination and Restoration of...

    Started by Trailridgefire, 05-17-2010 01:11 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,366
    05-17-2010 01:11 PM Go to last post
  2. Pothole Line

    Have not done the Pothole line in a while until this past weekend. Whoever put the current line in did a great job, first class, and obviously a lot...

    Started by Shocky, 05-17-2010 06:01 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,447
    05-17-2010 06:01 AM Go to last post
  3. Madison Blue

    Has anyone been to Madison Blue this week? Vis?

    Started by Lamar English, 05-07-2010 01:35 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,809
    05-16-2010 08:43 PM Go to last post
  4. we got daveP sidemounted :)

    well... we have got dave in a sidemount gear here in the DR, and his first task was to push a very low and silty restriction in a little cave, I can...

    Started by Neptuno, 05-11-2010 08:00 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,213
    05-14-2010 10:33 PM Go to last post
  5. Knee injury

    Anybody here gone through an ACL tear? While you were getting worked up, did you cave dive? How did it go, and what did you find to be your biggest...

    Started by LCF, 03-13-2010 11:11 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 21,134
    05-14-2010 07:22 PM Go to last post
  6. Map Search

    Hello, I am looking for maps from the 60s, 70s, and early 80s of the following caves. The purpose is to document the original exploration members and...

    Started by Cindy, 03-07-2010 04:51 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 16,486
    05-14-2010 02:47 PM Go to last post
  7. CDS Film Festival

    Well, it looks like the film festival is going to be kickin'! Jill, Brian, and Mark have given us permission to show the amazing footage of the...

    Started by Beth M, 05-13-2010 09:13 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,301
    05-13-2010 01:09 PM Go to last post
  8. Grim Reaper Warning Logo

    Greetings, I was not sure were to post this inquiry, I'm looking for the picture/logo of the grim reaper warning on overhead environments being...

    Started by stvbrit, 05-10-2010 05:19 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 14,808
    05-12-2010 07:43 PM Go to last post
  9. What Do You Do When You're a Bit Freaked?

    The thread on "Deep Lake" got me thinking about braille diving and what I do when I am a little freaked to "keep me in the dive." I was asked to...

    Started by AB8CD, 05-06-2010 09:18 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 74
    • Views: 23,002
    05-12-2010 07:41 PM Go to last post
  10. Got Training? video clip

    Does anybody have a high-resolution or even a decent-resolution copy of the video clip made some years ago entitled "Got Training?" If so, could you...

    Started by wendellnope, 05-11-2010 12:16 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 954
    05-11-2010 12:16 PM Go to last post
  11. Unhappy Shands UF Hyperbaric Chamber Closed.

    Hello, If you don't already know, my name is Jonathan Pitt, and I'm an NSS-CDS Cave diver. You might have seen me at the July 4th social... hello...

    Started by Skybluewater, 07-29-2009 08:25 PM
    12 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 12
    • Replies: 111
    • Views: 61,687
    05-11-2010 10:27 AM Go to last post
  12. any advice for 1st pilgrimage to cave country

    Wife and I are making our first pilgrimage to cave country proper next week. Here's our tentative plan and some questions. May 13 Jackson Blue...

    Started by mdax, 05-09-2010 10:15 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,376
    05-11-2010 08:15 AM Go to last post
  13. Salvo / Light Monkey service

    Anyone have any concerns about Salvo lights being serviced by Light Monkey, don't. Just had my light fixed by Joel on site at Light Monkey. Took...

    Started by deanme, 05-10-2010 06:04 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,076
    05-11-2010 07:40 AM Go to last post
  14. Peacock "The Well" Question

    In Peacock, "The Well" after jumping off the gold line from the the Olsen side.... I have only been to "The Well" (big round hole in the floor)......

    Started by MedCop, 05-07-2010 08:05 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,685
    05-11-2010 07:39 AM Go to last post
  15. kits

    Anybody have some parts kits for Apeks?

    Started by imdown, 05-09-2010 05:53 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,363
    05-09-2010 09:41 PM Go to last post
  16. Where can I buy new tanks??

    Any suggestions on where I can buy new tanks? I can no longer find them at CE, CEE, Amigos, or Cave Adv. I want a choice but don't want to buy...

    Started by Blackchains, 05-09-2010 08:51 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,323
    05-09-2010 09:00 PM Go to last post
  17. NSS-CDS Journal - Underwater Speleology

    I just recent the most recent edition of UWS today and I must say I am impressed. This has to be the best cave diving-related magazine I have read....

    Started by Walter Pickel, 05-06-2010 07:43 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 3,040
    05-08-2010 02:10 PM Go to last post
  18. Cave diving in Bermuda

    Bermuda has a few cave divers. Does anyone know how to contact them?

    Started by allen, 05-06-2010 01:55 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,640
    05-07-2010 06:50 AM Go to last post
  19. A Couple of Qestions About Ginnie

    Last time I dove Ginnie we took the Bone Room tunnel. We turned the dive at the 4th set of double arrows on the Bone Room line. Looking at the map...

    Started by ScubaRob, 05-01-2010 01:28 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 8,059
    05-06-2010 05:17 PM Go to last post
  20. White Nose Syndrome

    I recall that a while ago this was a big problem in the US decimating bat colonies at a fast rate. What is the update and have there been any...

    Started by phillip1, 11-03-2009 03:39 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 7,268
    05-06-2010 08:31 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts