Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 183 of 334 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Threads 3641 to 3660 of 6673

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Peacock 1 to Challenge

    I have a quick question. Is the peanut line continuous from Peacock 1 to Challenge? If not please explain the route. Also Which side tunnels of...

    Started by ScubaRob, 05-29-2010 04:25 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,620
    05-29-2010 10:33 PM Go to last post
  2. What is the worse thing?

    what is the worse thing/things that happened to you while cave diving?

    Started by phillip1, 05-26-2010 04:40 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 12,061
    05-29-2010 10:30 AM Go to last post
  3. Angry Theft of stage bottle at Ginnie

    My buddy and I were at Ginnie Sunday afternoon. He had a new dry suit to try out. We got in at the "run" with stages and O2. After swimming around a...

    Started by gctj, 05-18-2010 05:58 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 14,798
    05-27-2010 02:56 PM Go to last post
  4. Chipola River Caves

    I did a trip down the chipola a few years back and passed several springs and caves. One was called Dyke spring as I remember and it looked at the...

    Started by Nondem, 10-19-2004 08:27 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 9,033
    05-27-2010 02:52 PM Go to last post
  5. Cow Spring

    I want to go to cow and go camping and diving what are the rules? How do I gain access? John Jay

    Started by Johnsreef, 05-27-2010 07:35 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,678
    05-27-2010 01:26 PM Go to last post
  6. Are siltouts inevitable?

    I was reading another thread where someone said that, in an out of air situation, you were going to silt the cave out, anyway. I dove with somebody...

    Started by LCF, 05-25-2010 03:58 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 7,531
    05-27-2010 08:23 AM Go to last post
  7. Opinion on a Regulator Switch

    I need someone that is familiar with Atomic and Dive Rite to give me an opinion on this. I am heading to the Galapagos Islands in June. My open...

    Started by GLENFWB, 05-25-2010 08:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,808
    05-26-2010 11:50 PM Go to last post
  8. Telford

    With all the energy being spent on keeping Olsen closed....perhaps we could refocus on gaining access to Telford... Ken

    Started by DogDiver, 12-22-2009 07:48 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,909
    05-26-2010 03:11 PM Go to last post
  9. Talking Buddy vs solo

    I was thinking about this today, is the buddy concept really that much safer? I may be wrong but it appears to me that in all accidents were a team...

    Started by phillip1, 05-24-2010 08:08 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 54
    • Views: 21,260
    05-26-2010 01:16 AM Go to last post
  10. Post finally vacations, cave hunting season is open!!

    well, finally will get a few days off, dave is coming down again after a long time and I'll take him cave hunting to a couple of secret spots(well...

    Started by Neptuno, 05-06-2010 01:29 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,972
    05-25-2010 06:01 PM Go to last post
  11. Dyke Spring Cave on the Chipola River

    I've been visiting this site for over 10 years and finally got there with a minimal set of cave gear last weekend. I descended the basin and...

    Started by Nondem, 05-23-2010 10:59 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,170
    05-25-2010 11:14 AM Go to last post
  12. Cylindre manufacturing

    For aluminum http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e04_1274556654 and for steel http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe1_1232889933

    Started by bernieflyer, 05-23-2010 09:52 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 885
    05-24-2010 11:15 PM Go to last post
  13. Scooter friendly

    Which cave permit scooter?

    Started by darkdiver211, 05-24-2010 07:04 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,389
    05-24-2010 08:43 PM Go to last post
  14. Smile Matt Johnston Florida Trip 2010

    Back in 2006 Conch Republic Divers http://conchrepublicdivers.com/ hosted Matt Johnston to come down and go scuba diving. Now that in itself is not a...

    Started by MattTheAquaman, 11-26-2009 10:50 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,739
    05-23-2010 08:55 AM Go to last post
  15. caves in the pacific north west???

    So I am looking for a place to move. I love cave diving but hate the Florida heat. I would love to live. In the pnw. But my question is. Does any...

    Started by adam0321, 05-13-2010 10:31 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 5,770
    05-20-2010 03:57 PM Go to last post
  16. Vandalism at Orange Grove

    This has been reported by the park ranger that someone has written "_uck Obama" on the cave wall at Orange Grove. I have not personally seen this,nor...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 05-17-2010 05:30 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 9,615
    05-20-2010 01:21 PM Go to last post
  17. Caves in North Central US?

    Hello from the middle of the US. Does any one have an information on wet caves in the central US? I have asked several groups of dry cavers to no...

    Started by JCGoodwin, 05-15-2010 04:54 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,376
    05-20-2010 07:14 AM Go to last post
  18. Petition

    In the DR 100% of untrained cave dives comes form PADI instructors and LDS taking OW clients way past the cavern zone, I have been trying for a year...

    Started by phillip1, 04-24-2010 07:54 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 6,860
    05-18-2010 09:05 AM Go to last post
  19. following the water, how?

    Hi guys, just some questions, I know some of you have done in the past dye testing and other kinds of tests to know where water goes and if connects...

    Started by Neptuno, 05-16-2010 06:31 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,313
    05-17-2010 05:43 PM Go to last post
  20. DEP springs restoration

    If anybody is interested and can meet the criteria,the DEP is soliciting RFP's for Working Group Coordination and Restoration of...

    Started by Trailridgefire, 05-17-2010 01:11 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,365
    05-17-2010 01:11 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts