This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Looking for someone who can shoot some video for maybe a day in Marianna next week (June 21-25). Project going on next week and they want someone to...
I have some questions for the line committee. Could some one steer me to someone on the committee. Thanks, Rob,
I'm trying to find a good place to get some low profile SS D-rings at a reasonable price. Dive Gear Express tells me their 2" D-rings stick out 2...
I can't access the website to order a new Florida State Park Pass. I keep getting this error /annualpass/default.cfm could not be found. Please...
Hello everyone. My first post on the new board format. I am taking cavern and intro with Johnny Richards through Ginnie the week after Christmas...
Good morning everyone. Finished up my Intro class this weekend and now have a new passion. The class was difficult but one of the greatest learning...
I was reading the history timeline in Heinerth and Oidgarden's Cave Diving Articles and Opinions, and did not see Dorf markers or line...
I'll be over on Grand Bahama/Sweetings Cay for the whole of July. If you want to join me cave diving over there let me know!
I'm thinking about making a trip down over the next 2 weeks. I'd like to know what the Teleford conditions are.
Hey guys! I have a scooter sitting down at Rodney's place in Jupiter and was wondering if anyone's coming this way and could give it a ride up...
Has anyone tried the OMS Phantom 1 LED light engine that replaces your current 10W HID bulb/ballast? It is advertised on the inside of the front...
Dear Divers, I often hear about people upset because caves are closed. Morgan is a beautiful cave, but it is on private property. The...
im trying to contact gibby who lives on the west coast of fla and works on HID lights. he is on the forum sometimes. any leads? thanks lance
Is there anything close w/access to Eagles Nest for a quick dive? My buddy and I are diving the Nest on the 14th, but would also like to dive...
I'm planning a dive to Henleys Castle and wanted some Insite to diving it. Been in P3 plenty of times. Did the jump to Henleys to 135 ft. Plan on...
My dear friend and former mentor, Bob Bailey, passed his Full Cave with Jim Wyatt today. Way to go, Bob!
FYI, We were diving Little River today (Memorial Day Weekend) and while we were in the cave, three men were heard by our surface support lady that...
In today's Wall Street Journal, the Nestle Corporation was reflecting on the downturn in sales of bottled water. I wept for them uncontrollably. I...
This hardly even looks real:
Being fairly new to cave diving and fill station practices, but after a few fills at Amigo's I realized that I need to do something about my burst...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules