This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/diving-in-the-maya-sacred-pools/26d879mx?from=en-us_msnhp>1=42006 Sorry for the ad firstl
I did a couple of dives in Shangrila on Merrits Millpond last weekend breaking in my new Nomad EXP. I've been in there a few times before in...
OK, so I may be opening a can of worms, but here goes. Admittedly I have been out of the loop of cavediving for a long time, but I still look...
Made my travel reservations for mexico, will be there from August 9 through August 21...anyone else going to be there during that period? Will be...
I have attached a letter from Larry Fooks to all Florida State Parks that directly effects all cave/cavern diving. The summation of the letter is...
Has anyone ever had the lamp reflector degrade inside there canister light..? The canister light I own (see pictures) is a Salvo 12 watt LED. ...
Locals that frequent Rum Island State Park in High Springs have reported caves in this part of the Santa Fe River. If you drive through the parking...
I took my leaking drysuit to Steve Gamble yesterday for repairs. During our discussion of my leaking neck seal he recommended putting a UV...
Ive been offline for sometime now and come back to this. At the top where you sign in at I did that but theres no place to send from that I can see,...
OK with all the talk here about scootering techniques and the Henkel, I have to ask.... How many have swam to the Henkel, on OC, without the aid of a...
A post by Kelly, about being fond of a cave because it has become a kind of personal friend, made me think about a discussion we have every time we...
Its a beautiful day to be an American. Celebrate your freedoms and never take them for granted. Dive...dive...dive...
Anyone else recording their dives with a Sensus Ultra (or Pro) out there? Mine is doing weird things... A couple of years ago it acted up for...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Cameron?wasRedirected=true Sanctum (2010) He is the executive producer of a 3D cave-dive action drama...
I was comparing the weight of al 80's and LP 85's and find them similar. Just wondering if anyone has tried using them as stage bottles instead of...
I have added some sections to my website helping cave divers with gaining the information they need to dive some of the caves around Asia. I will be...
Haven't dove LR since before the Park Service took it over... but we're planning a return trip in a couple of weeks. We've been to the Well...
Today we will be upgrading the forums. Expect some downtime. Also, the look may change a bit. I will try to make this upgrade as painless as...
I thought this National Geographic video was worth a look. Virgin cave maybe? ...
FYI: Because of the gulf oil leak and its effect on the gulf beaches, Jackson County has expanded hours at Blue Spring Recreational Area. They are...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules