This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Anyone have any experience diving in a flooded coal mine? Do you have to worry about acid water messing up the fabric in a trilam dry suit? I don't...
Hey All, Lately I've been seeing a few people using the original Force Fins to cave dive. I haven't seen them in the water but have seen them at...
Art in action. Amazing time-lapse of a killer Cave Dive art design. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxzqQ99U7CU&feature=related
Ken was awarded Fellow of the Society at the NSS convention.
Story of Recovering Old Portuguese Galleon Ship Anchor that weighs 1500 pounds. A narrative slide show can be found here:...
I am planning to spend the month of January in Puerto Aventuras. I am hoping that a month is long enough to slow down the pace, renew friendships,...
So my parents are renting a vacation home the month of february next year. They extended an invite to my wife and I, so we immediately thought...
If you get an error like the below when posting- There is nothing wrong with the forums. I've turned on some aggressive firewall filtering due to...
Current threads have featured long discussions over "breathing off valves" or breathing off the ends of LP hoses. While there are, no doubt, those...
Hi all, am in merida, mexico at the moment visiting cenotes in the ring that circles the city from the south coast to the north. Anyone have a...
In a thread on TDS concerning advantages and disadvantages of backmount and sidemount, someone mentioned sidemount is more streamlined. I've heard...
Apparently, many believe that this technique has merit. I'm curious to hear how Instructors teach this. Would also like to hear from students, that...
Just a reminder that the CDF Social will be at Manatee Springs State Park on Saturday August 21, 2010. Come out and have a good time with our forum...
So for those of you who may know I work at the navy base in panama city as a Combat dive instructor. Well everyone from my girl friend to my dog to...
I dove Ginnie today. Is the flow extra strong or do I need to spend more time at the gym?
New map of Manantial El Chicho, provisional map is of the first part of the mainline to the air dome/dry cave. There is a jump to the right at the...
new maps of Manantial Padre Nuestro http://dr-ss.com/drss/caves/padre-nuestro.html
Anyone have the address GPS coordinates for Harvey's Sink. Thanks
Have not seen much in the news about it lately http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/08/bat-extinction/
Good news I can do it a bit. Thanks for the advise on the process of the pee valve flow. I still can't relax enough to pee underwater but while...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules