Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 175 of 334 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Threads 3481 to 3500 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Becoming a cave instructor

    Guys: Who can give me the run down on becoming a cave instructor through NSS-CDS and a guess on price. Any people you recommend to teach at the...

    Started by Superlyte27, 09-06-2010 09:12 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 2,089
    09-07-2010 05:39 AM Go to last post
  2. Eagles Nest line question / and trip report.

    Dove EN Sat & Sun, My buddy and I both diving rEvo Rebreathers. We did a shorter dive on Sat downstream through the restriction and past to approx...

    Started by MedCop, 09-05-2010 07:36 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,873
    09-06-2010 12:56 PM Go to last post
  3. Angry Buford Getting Trashed!!!

    A buddy and I went to scout the path to Warm Spring today and used Buford as a way point. Let me just say that I am appalled that somebody is...

    Started by Gibby, 09-05-2010 11:44 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 1,890
    09-06-2010 12:24 PM Go to last post
  4. Cave refresher Courses Sept 10-13, 2010

    On September 10, 11, 12, & 13, 2010 I will be offering refresher courses for anyone certified cavern or above. If you are not certified cavern I will...

    Started by Jim Wyatt, 09-05-2010 07:13 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,139
    09-05-2010 12:55 PM Go to last post
  5. In search of a good Ear Beer Recipe

    I am looking for a good or improved ear beer recipe. Is a 50/50 solution of isopropyl alcohol & white vinegar still what most reccomend? Just...

    Started by Howie, 08-28-2010 11:14 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 49
    • Views: 23,412
    09-04-2010 09:22 AM Go to last post
  6. Anyone been to Eagles Nest this week / condition?

    My buddy and I are going to dive EN tomorrow and Sunday...just wondering conditions. Thanks in advance!

    Started by MedCop, 09-03-2010 03:23 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,030
    09-03-2010 06:11 PM Go to last post
  7. O2 Bank/System

    Guys: I've been partial pressure blending Nitrox and Trimix for more than a decade, but recently I was approached by someone wishing to build a...

    Started by Superlyte27, 09-02-2010 07:03 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,500
    09-02-2010 08:22 PM Go to last post
  8. Angry X in cow

    Sunday morning, Chuck and I dove upstream cow and saw an "X" in the same clay bank . I told Wayne and told Ron at the Dive outpost. This must stop. I...

    Started by Shaun, 08-30-2010 07:25 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 12,467
    09-02-2010 06:11 PM Go to last post
  9. Current cave conditions

    Can someone post some current conditions for the systems in the Peacock area.

    Started by techdvr, 09-02-2010 01:14 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,526
    09-02-2010 01:51 PM Go to last post
  10. Buford Spring Questions

    I posted a dive report for Buford. The report had a couple of questions embedded. I am asking the questions on this forum in hopes more people will...

    Started by ScubaRob, 08-29-2010 04:44 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,243
    09-02-2010 09:13 AM Go to last post
  11. Jackson on Sunday

    What is it going to be like at Jackson on Sunday, with it being Labor Day weekend? Working on getting a last minute trip together and wondering if...

    Started by OneBrightGator, 09-01-2010 09:18 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 892
    09-02-2010 06:23 AM Go to last post
  12. Using O2 on NDL dives

    I have been thinking of taking an Advanced Nitrox/Deco Procedures class, but not for the most obvious reason of doing decompression dives (although I...

    Started by WJefferis, 08-24-2010 09:07 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 13,007
    09-01-2010 09:05 AM Go to last post
  13. Equipment Near Pothole

    While diving this weekend at Peacock we noticed a piece of equipment tied to the line near Pothole. Does anyone know what this piece of equipment is?...

    Started by ScubaRob, 08-23-2010 07:40 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,959
    08-30-2010 09:25 PM Go to last post
  14. Water quality sensor at Martz Sink

    Hi, I'm on my way home from Norway at the moment and I got a PM that one of my water quality sensors (thin stainless steel metal tube) on the line...

    Started by jason, 08-30-2010 03:57 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,975
    08-30-2010 03:57 PM Go to last post
  15. Underwater Speleology (UWS)

    I received the most recent Underwater Speleology (UWS) last week and meant to post something. Once again, I greatly appreciate all those the...

    Started by Walter Pickel, 08-25-2010 07:16 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 36
    • Views: 17,321
    08-30-2010 12:05 PM Go to last post
  16. Possible social in the washington DC area ?

    As I read in jealousy about this weekend's social it occurred to my buddy and I to take the matter in our own hands. So dear CDF folk, are there...

    Started by Daphne, 08-19-2010 12:21 PM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 99
    • Views: 31,234
    08-29-2010 11:28 AM Go to last post
  17. Who can explain Partial pressure to a Marine

    I teach for the MArines and have to teach PPo and law of absorbtion to a bunch of young marines. I know the laws but am having a hard time conveying...

    Started by adam0321, 08-24-2010 12:42 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 38,957
    08-28-2010 07:13 AM Go to last post
  18. Talking Meeting buddies on CDF

    Man only been trolling for a short time on CDF and already hooked up with a hometown bud Howie, I swear we have so much in common we must be brothers...

    Started by Huntingbigun, 08-26-2010 08:16 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,326
    08-27-2010 05:23 PM Go to last post
  19. Tying in jump lines

    Just a friendly reminder to all those out there who are making jumps. You may not be the only team wanting to go down that line, especially if you're...

    Started by OneBrightGator, 08-22-2010 10:51 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,808
    08-27-2010 03:17 PM Go to last post
  20. FW your PM box is full, I tried to PM you but your over quota

    Forrest, I was wanting access to a particular section of the forum, no hurry no worries. David

    Started by Blackchains, 08-26-2010 02:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 665
    08-26-2010 02:54 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts