This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
A section of line was removed from a cave that was original survey line that had duct tape line markers,and distance indicators. This line was...
Yesterday, Saturday Sept 6, 2008 my girlfriend (Amy) and I went canoeing on the Wacissa River. I took my side mount gear and two aluminum 80's just...
I just watched Dual Survival "out of air" what a dumb show. It starts out by introducing cave diving as the new "adventure" sport and then goes on...
What are the depths of Manatee and Orange Grove siinks? An ow science student (7th grade) needs to do a non-invasive experiment somewhere in...
Ran across this gem doing some research on the keys and diving. This is episode 28 from the first season in1958...has a little bit of everything. The...
Does anyone in the area have a frequency counter that I could use/barrow/rent? Area= Central FL or Cave Country.
Seems like every year we go down to JB for a week or so...drop some safeties at the elbow and get lost in Crinoid Glory and Middle Ground searching...
We have a security feature running on this forum to protect ourselves from spammers and hackers from posting 'crap'... It can be a bit over zealous...
I know its a sink but there is noticable flow and I was wondering how it cycles. Wasent sure if the lower tunnel was a siphon, It doesnt seem to flow...
We've had some issues uploading pictures since the upgrade weeks ago. Tommy B and I have presumably fixed the issues, but if you sill encounter any...
Well I've been a strong supporter of the brick but mine finally let me down. Got to where it usually stops me for a deep stop on Saturday afternoon,...
How many know of someone or have been cave diving themselfs with asthma? I have been sick for two months doctor thinks i have asthma all though i...
Guys: Did I read somewhere that there was an issue getting PST tanks to pass hydro? Was this HP or LP tanks? Anyone know the scoop?
I'm heading up to JB on the 22d, anyone have a recommendation of where to stay? Thanks John
Hey guys. Who can I get to submit my Abe Davis award? My cave instructor isn't an instructor anymore.
What to do? What to do? Recently got interested in cave diving through a friend. My only problem is my friend who was going to show me the ropes,...
Any suggestions on a good dive log program? I found several, with easy interfaces and query tools, but they weren't geared for technical diving. ...
I've just installed a new replacement O2 sensor in my analizer and the figures now read with a [- negative] . The readings are still in line with...
Wayne had a great cookout today at Amigos Dive Center. Thanks Wayne, Dave
I am looking for a Deco app for my droid. Does anyone know if there is one out there? I know there is one for the i phone but I haven't found one for...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules