This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Goes to press today.http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=1534428&fbid=1532054133662&id=1004014337&ref=nf
Flooded my 24w dr light in mx and it's toast...can convert it back to a 24w or change to an H1000...can't decide what to do, what would jah do? any...
All, I have an opportunity to be in Tallahassee Th/Fr of next week with some of my buddies (All experienced Basic Cave) and we want to do some...
Started out in Gainesville about five or six years ago, moved down to Ocala 3 1/2 years ago when my wife and I got married, and we just relocated to...
Guys: I just got a new Transplate with Stainless Back Plate. I'm using the Classic Wing from a couple of years ago. I'm diving LP95's and can't...
Anyone out there possibly going to be diving peacock Sunday? I have a hp 100 that I am buying and was suppose to pick up on Sunday the 3rd. The...
as the title says, I'm looking to pick up good cases as recommended for my O2 Analyzer (Oxycheq Expedition) as well as my Hollis 16W light. I was...
So i never really learned this one. what do you do when you are diving solo and you cant seem to stop running into a intro class with three studs. ...
I am going to be putting a website together about springs in the state of Florida. If you have any information on particular springs youd want to add...
Staying a Kathy's all next week and while packing my gear for the trip I noticed my wrist seals are trashed. Who do I need to call while I'm down...
Anyone have any dive computer profiles you can post of Eagle's Nest or Diepolder? I'm interested in the graphic upload. TIA!
Hello everybody, Wondering if there is one person around the Fort White / High Springs area that could help with building the kiosks for the...
Cave divers Brian Kakuk and Jill Heinerth are proud to release their new book: SIDE MOUNT PROFILES Cave, wreck, OW, and CCR side mount. Available...
I have been asked to share some information about the Florida Aquifer with some Gifted students in our local school. I am wondering if anyone has a...
Thus may have been mentioned already, i just saw it.http://www.diverite.com/products/service/opvspringrecall
http://www.rebreatherpro.com/2010/09/deep-magazine-chinese-national-geographic.html Richly illustrated article about cave diving, in China's top...
My experience with PC dive software on MAC PC emulators ( Fusion and Parallels) has been "less than satisfactory." I finally bought a used PC just...
Im still using one as a primary. I and everyone else has birdneted it even being careful. It doesent happen on dry land because there is no water to...
Dove JB today. Dive time 85 min. When I got to the chimney my VR3 was showing a 30 ft stop at 300+ min and a time to surface of 700+ min. It is 3...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules