Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 172 of 334 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Threads 3421 to 3440 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Cave Dives at Isla Mujeres, QR Mexico?

    Hey gang, looks like we will have the dive truck on Isla Mujeres for a couple of days enroute to some other projects. As I'm not much of a resort...

    Started by rchrds, 10-19-2010 09:30 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,292
    10-20-2010 10:52 AM Go to last post
  2. cave dive in Bonaire

    This year will be my third trip to Bonaire. This summer I met a diver who has been to Bonaire and he says there are caves there. Anybody know...

    Started by diverpaul69, 10-19-2010 02:49 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,844
    10-19-2010 08:01 PM Go to last post
  3. Wes Skiles Tribute Video

    We have posted a tribute video of Wes Skiles over on our site. Thanks Tony and the boys at DVA! Click here:...

    Started by RebreatherPro.com, 10-15-2010 12:51 PM
    ice island, jill heinerth, rebreather pro, waters journey, wes skiles
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 6,165
    10-19-2010 04:17 AM Go to last post
  4. Interpretive Trail at Peacock

    The end of a 5 year plan has finally arrived. Although we are not completely done,with some small finishing touches needed,the trail is walkable. ...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 10-17-2010 09:28 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,235
    10-18-2010 10:18 AM Go to last post
  5. Cool cavern diving uder the ice

    I am looking for comments or questions about cavern diving under the ice. I live near Lake Superior. During the winter months the ice forms over the...

    Started by diverpaul69, 10-15-2010 07:01 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,050
    10-17-2010 05:40 PM Go to last post
  6. pros and cons of nitek trio

    my fellow cave diving buddy is interested in a new/back up computer. He is thinking about the nitek trio. I also have another cave diving buddy who...

    Started by ltb7733, 10-15-2010 09:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 6,898
    10-17-2010 12:47 PM Go to last post
  7. The Lost Sea

    My son received his October issue of "Boys' Life" and announced "Dad, they have cave diving in this issue." "Now that's a different merit badge", I...

    Started by Johnny Bailey, 10-01-2010 08:02 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,486
    10-16-2010 05:52 PM Go to last post
  8. OG presently closed

    Please plan your Peacock dives other than OG. There is some maintenance work occuring on the steps and it is temporarily closed. Signed NFSA

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 10-09-2010 04:58 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 4,299
    10-15-2010 07:13 AM Go to last post
  9. Has access changed at Emerald Sink?

    It was alluded to in the post about the third quarter NACD journal coming out. Has ClearCut Sink been opened up? If so, what hoops must be jumped?

    Started by SuPrBuGmAn, 10-13-2010 08:25 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 7,985
    10-14-2010 07:29 AM Go to last post
  10. Use caution at Madison

    The steps leading to the water can get real slimmy. There was an incident of a cave diver injurying their ankle from a stumble yesterday. Use the...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 10-10-2010 08:03 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,518
    10-13-2010 07:10 AM Go to last post
  11. Wes & the National geographic

    Can any of you let me know how often and in wich issues of the national geographic did Wes Skiles participate. I am aware of 2 : march 1999 & august...

    Started by bernieflyer, 10-13-2010 06:58 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,087
    10-13-2010 06:58 AM Go to last post
  12. redundant buoyancy with a wet suit.

    Sandys thread about a wing malfunction should be a wakeup call of the one piece of redundance many cavers dont have. Since I only dive wet I have a...

    Started by stairman, 10-06-2010 04:55 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 24,167
    10-12-2010 10:24 PM Go to last post
  13. Thumbs up NACD 42nd Annual World Seminar, Sat Nov 6, 2010 - Even Just the T-Shirt is Worth It!

    Hey everyone…just a note to let all y’all know that I was over at Larry and Deb’s (Green) last week. Deb let me have a sneak peek (wet T shirt...

    Started by stickydeco, 10-12-2010 07:29 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,120
    10-12-2010 07:29 PM Go to last post
  14. "Safety Tank Caches" Yay or Nay ????????

    I was debating with another diver a topic that I have never heard of or seen posted before. The idea was in retrospect to the main reason cave...

    Started by Herbie, 10-01-2010 02:57 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 15,258
    10-11-2010 09:09 PM Go to last post
  15. Taking a scooter through King's Bypass

    When I exit Jackson Blue I like to take alternate routes from time to time. I go through Court's Squeeze a lot and occasionally take the upper route...

    Started by Sludge, 10-09-2010 10:49 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 1,926
    10-11-2010 03:55 PM Go to last post
  16. When is sidemount necessary????

    I would like to hear some thoughts on when it is necessary to stop pushing backmount and go sidemount. Sidemount is in my plans, but not there yet....

    Started by Dsix36, 10-04-2010 04:08 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 5,566
    10-11-2010 03:46 PM Go to last post
  17. nOOb question about maps

    Perhaps this is stupid question but are there maps available of the Florida systems that show the line placement? Where there are jumps, stuff like...

    Started by Down4fun, 10-09-2010 04:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,784
    10-11-2010 11:42 AM Go to last post
  18. What makes a good guide?

    I was asked today If I could fill in for someone guiding. I was quite flattered that I was even considered. My immediate reaction was that I would...

    Started by alanf, 10-04-2010 08:12 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 13,615
    10-10-2010 07:10 AM Go to last post
  19. open water training question

    In the incidents thread I read (tegg post) that open water training includes removing all gear while wearing a wetsuit. I did not do that in my open...

    Started by skip, 10-07-2010 10:54 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 14,307
    10-10-2010 12:24 AM Go to last post
  20. Once a week...

    Cave Diving once a week just isn't enough. Damn this pesky job.

    Started by Superlyte27, 10-05-2010 08:04 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 13,532
    10-09-2010 06:40 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts