This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I heard a rumor that Peacock Springs is about to be re-named in honor of the late Wes Skiles. Does anyone know if there's any truth to that? Brian
just to show an example of what we are talking about as a big safety issue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJta80tEsA&NR=1 That property is a park,...
After a lot of good feedback from users on here I set out to update DiveBook Pro a few weeks ago. 2.0 has just been released on the app store and has...
In August 2010 James Toland and Agnes Milowka made the connection between Peacock Springs and Baptizing Spring. The connection between the two...
i was wondering about the history of the gate in the ballroom at ginnie. When was it put in and why? and where does it lead to? curious........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWFmjzv7abI
I know Forrest modified the reel and enclosed it. Who really invented the reel as we know it today? Or is that like asking who invented the wheel?
Closest place? Thx.
I have only been to Madison once, and my current buddy has never been. The previous time we did the Godzilla Circuit and planned to head up the gold...
Anyone know anything about this system. Nothing on Walter's site. Public or private land? Any help is appreciated. Tony Flaris 904-210-4550
Anyone know what it costs to put a Pee Valve in a Dive Rite 905 drysuit? Or can I do it myself. I imagine if someone else is going to do it for me,...
Paul Clark from Dive Outpost gave us a canoe ride to Telford. Vis 50+. Flow was moderate to moderate high as the river is down. Dusty as usual. ...
Anyone have an updated map of Telford? Thanks Tony Flaris
I have experienced IPE twice in the last few months and before I start selling my dive gear would like to hear from anyone who has dealt with it or...
I was wondering if and where they will be any New Years cave diving events this year. I heard last year that there was something at both Ginnie and...
Just curious to see if anyone knows of any caves or caverns in Maine or New Hampshire. I am originally from Miane and will be making a trip up there...
On my recent trip to Florida, I was not able to retrieve two cookies on Olsen line in Peacock. These are large white cookies with a notch cutout...
i took my hid to salvo when they were still open, and they put new connectors on my light and charger. they were red and black, rectangular...
ok folks advice needed here, my buddy and i are planning on visiting peacock etc the last week of april/first week of may 2011, but i here there is...
I have a slight problem with my thumbspools, The line gets twisted a bit over time. I saw somebody else's jump the other day where a small...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules