Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 167 of 334 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Threads 3321 to 3340 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Peacock - The Well.....

    Had my first dive in the Well today after doing a Pothole - Crossover - Peanut circuit... On the way in/out to the end of the line we saw two...

    Started by netmage, 12-25-2010 04:04 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,799
    12-26-2010 10:57 AM Go to last post
  2. Suwannee Blue Spring

    Hi there, I hear different things on the acess of that spring. Is it only a boat access or can it be reached easily by walking on the river side?...

    Started by Phil, 12-23-2010 09:25 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,978
    12-26-2010 10:44 AM Go to last post
  3. Chamber facilities South GA

    In this day in age when you depend on certain chambers to be able to recompress divers,and get shipped somewhere else,it is discouraging and...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 12-22-2010 05:24 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,538
    12-26-2010 10:41 AM Go to last post
  4. I can't believe.......

    I can't believe that Tony and Kim are in cave country and Don Six is at home feeding his cats. Some things defy logic... Sent from my iPhone...

    Started by tflaris, 12-24-2010 08:24 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 788
    12-24-2010 08:48 PM Go to last post
  5. Surface oxygen to reduce flight times

    Hey guys, I was recently reading an article about breathing o2 on the surface to reduce the no fly time. Since i only have experience breathing...

    Started by Capt. Tyler, 12-19-2010 08:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 18
    • Views: 9,339
    12-23-2010 10:20 PM Go to last post
  6. Dame Caves

    This is a little off topic, but is related to caves. I had the chance to check out Dame Caves. The 1st cave I checked out was Vandal Cave. It was...

    Started by ScubaRob, 12-22-2010 08:39 PM
    dame caves, dry caves, peace cave, vandal cave
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 3,722
    12-23-2010 08:32 PM Go to last post
  7. Gradient Factors on Shearwater Predator

    I finally bought a shearwater predator (which I love) and I need some help. Since I've started doing cave dives that require deco stops I've always...

    Started by hfig, 12-22-2010 09:07 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 20,937
    12-23-2010 05:30 PM Go to last post
  8. Scooter vs. Swimming diver

    Is there a rule of the road for a diver scootering when passing a diver swimming? I was swimming and moved to the other side of the gold line to...

    Started by mccoy, 12-22-2010 07:39 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 4,267
    12-22-2010 02:21 PM Go to last post
  9. Scooter reliability?

    Scooter reliability? Just wondering, burn time aside, what is the probability of a scooter failure with my new N 19 Silent Submerge? I have...

    Started by deanme, 11-30-2010 04:56 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 52
    • Views: 17,129
    12-22-2010 08:40 AM Go to last post
  10. Mental Tricks for Mixing

    I often walk into shops, check the pressure on a tank, do some mental math and tell them how much gas i want. They're often shocked when the gas...

    Started by aainslie, 12-20-2010 07:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 8,203
    12-21-2010 05:28 PM Go to last post
  11. Cave Country - This (Christmas) Weekend

    Hey All, I know it's short notice, but I'm going to be up in cave country on Thur, Fri and Sat and Sun and am looking to split the cost of a cabin...

    Started by BgDadddy, 12-21-2010 11:46 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 973
    12-21-2010 02:43 PM Go to last post
  12. Thumbs up Dominican Republic a little safer, now was cueva taina

    Well, last saturday thanks to phill and the land owners of Cueva Taina in the city of Santo Domingo, we installed the 2 Stop signs needed there in...

    Started by Neptuno, 12-20-2010 01:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,571
    12-21-2010 01:23 PM Go to last post
  13. Question Cave Freediving in Dominican Republic.

    What do you make of this - Cave Freediving (http://vimeo.com/17952061)?

    Started by NEON, 12-19-2010 09:03 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,435
    12-20-2010 05:20 PM Go to last post
  14. Tips for Running Line

    I noticed in the other thread a common challenge was running line. I am sure many people could benefit from some tips. I am looking for some tips and...

    Started by ScubaRob, 12-12-2010 10:50 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    challenges, running line, tips
    • Replies: 67
    • Views: 42,419
    12-20-2010 04:46 PM Go to last post
  15. Christmas gifts for landowners

    Hey Guys, Anyone thought about getting xmas gifts for the landowners that allow us to dive their caves for free? I know the WCDC gave out...

    Started by jj1987, 12-19-2010 11:05 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,817
    12-20-2010 01:25 PM Go to last post
  16. Looking for Stacy S

    Does Stacy still live up there? We used to dive together, but last I heard (a year or so back), she thought she might be moving. It looks like she...

    Started by BgDadddy, 12-19-2010 08:40 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 820
    12-20-2010 07:51 AM Go to last post
  17. The White Room

    Any of the small passages in the back of the White Room go? Had some time to look around today and noticed a couple of small tight tunnels in the...

    Started by ScubaRob, 12-19-2010 06:58 PM
    ginnie springs, white room
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,085
    12-19-2010 07:04 PM Go to last post
  18. Heliair+

    I came across this article on Heliair http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com/ezinefreearticles/HeliairPoorMansMix.pdf And starting thinking what...

    Started by Greenwood_60, 12-17-2010 03:02 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,287
    12-18-2010 02:40 PM Go to last post
  19. Orlando Cave Diving

    I'm going to be in Orlando near the end of February and I was wondering about cave diving in the area. Any suggestions for sites that are within...

    Started by gasdiver, 12-15-2010 03:54 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,693
    12-18-2010 12:33 PM Go to last post
  20. Narcosis -- insidious and subtle

    I did my Cave 2 class last August in Florida, and got repeatedly slammed for poor situational awareness. I knew a part of it was narcosis, but I...

    Started by LCF, 12-12-2010 10:06 PM
    14 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 14
    • Replies: 133
    • Views: 112,937
    12-17-2010 03:15 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts