Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 161 of 334 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Threads 3201 to 3220 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. NiTek Hack

    Have any of you byte heads figured out how to extract data off the NiTek Duo/Tusa IQ-700 using Windows 7? It seems there are no drivers for Windows...

    Started by gasdiver, 01-27-2011 06:24 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 7,476
    03-04-2011 02:23 AM Go to last post
  2. Lower, Lower Orange

    While diving lower lower Orange last weekend we turned right at the first "T" and I saw a line going off to the right about half way through the...

    Started by chicken, 03-01-2011 07:04 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,614
    03-03-2011 11:06 PM Go to last post
  3. Cave for sale in Texas?

    I was recently in Wimberly, Tx (central TX) and noticed a property listing for an area know as Blue Hole. I have previously heard of this area but...

    Started by tdmp, 01-11-2005 11:53 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 14,524
    03-03-2011 10:57 PM Go to last post
  4. Friends of Wakulla Org circulating E-mail

    Check your inbox if you've ever been a "friends of Wakulla" member. I just received it today as a mass mail-out. There's an anti-diving wakulla...

    Started by aw, 02-15-2011 10:11 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,555
    03-03-2011 10:50 PM Go to last post
  5. Angry why the attitude???

    so I am not trying to start a fight simply asking a question. And it is not so much on this site but on others.. why as soon as a new member or...

    Started by adam0321, 02-12-2011 10:42 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 27,877
    03-03-2011 10:47 PM Go to last post
  6. Presentation about cave diving in Australia – Atlanta 3/1/2011 @ 7:00pm

    The Dogwood City Grotto will be hosting its monthly meeting at 7:00pm on Tuesday 3/1/2011. This month’s program will be our own Forrest Wilson...

    Started by ltowles, 02-24-2011 01:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 41,048
    03-03-2011 03:04 PM Go to last post
  7. Letter to help prevent recreational diving @ Wakulla Springs State Park

    Sue Damon sent the following to Herschel Vinyard: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_159958854052655#!/group.php?gid=65283961569 Since...

    Started by jj1987, 01-25-2011 11:40 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 62
    • Views: 39,970
    03-03-2011 09:11 AM Go to last post
  8. Thinking and restrictions

    I have been curious about the cave diving sport for a little while now and have enjoyed reading posts on here. I picture myself once I'm trained to...

    Started by Garth, 03-02-2011 07:03 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 17,992
    03-03-2011 07:41 AM Go to last post
  9. This is why the attitude...

    There is a lot of what I call “Institutional Memory” on this and other forums, of course there is a lot of “Institutional BS too” The reason...

    Started by Jim Wyatt, 02-12-2011 07:50 PM
    10 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 10
    • Replies: 90
    • Views: 72,622
    03-02-2011 08:44 PM Go to last post
  10. Red face Finally Full Cave! Recommendations for best sites in FL for new divers.

    Dear All, I've been diving down in Mexico over the last few years and just finished the Full Cave course with Nando at Protec. What a thrilling...

    Started by DarkSloss, 02-28-2011 02:41 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 26
    • Views: 8,576
    03-02-2011 05:27 PM Go to last post
  11. Tightest Sidemount Cave System ?

    The thread about Royal got me thinking about this. I have heard that Convict and Branford Springs are 2 of the most restrictive passage caves.Is...

    Started by Gregthecaver, 03-14-2005 04:57 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 86
    • Views: 59,343
    03-01-2011 11:12 PM Go to last post
  12. Members Info?

    Am I missing it or is the members list for the forum not available anymore. I wanted to look up AG's sidemount video in I think Rock Bluff with Wes...

    Started by stairman, 03-01-2011 02:45 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,209
    03-01-2011 06:54 PM Go to last post
  13. Tri-Mix Analyzer

    What's the best Tri-Mix analyzer? Hoping for ease of use and longevity.

    Started by Superlyte27, 02-16-2011 10:30 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 17,234
    03-01-2011 01:57 PM Go to last post
  14. Cocodrillo push

    I am going to plan a trip to push the cocodrillo system at Cozumel. I am looking at early June. Anyone interested in being a part of this team?

    Started by deepairmike, 02-17-2010 09:15 PM
    61 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 61
    • Replies: 602
    • Views: 478,424
    03-01-2011 08:23 AM Go to last post
  15. Burst Disk Questions...

    I am swapping a few valves around and setting up some tanks I picked up and a few questions popped into my head I wasn't too sure of. I would...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 10-01-2009 07:19 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 65
    • Views: 53,373
    03-01-2011 07:24 AM Go to last post
  16. agnes passing in cave in austrailia

    i was just on Facebook and someone posted that agnes milockwa passed during a cave dive. truly sad and devasting news , my condolences to her family...

    Started by ltb7733, 02-28-2011 08:13 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,233
    02-28-2011 08:17 AM Go to last post
  17. Where does Hill 400 end?

    I only have the online map, which does not show line placement. Does the Hill 400 Line end near the end of Roller Coaster? Trying to plan my next...

    Started by ScubaRob, 02-08-2011 05:55 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 25
    • Views: 9,711
    02-27-2011 08:22 AM Go to last post
  18. Sigh... Frustrated with Dive Rite again...

    Guys, I'm now on my 3rd replacement EXP 905 Drysuit with Dive Rite. The suits keep separating at the seems on the back and on the legs. No it's not...

    Started by Superlyte27, 02-25-2011 10:34 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,549
    02-27-2011 07:43 AM Go to last post
  19. any one going over to ginnie

    I am donating a back plate to a college student starting his intro class. I can get it to Jackson Blue. can anyone take it further east? no time...

    Started by adam0321, 02-26-2011 10:16 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 676
    02-27-2011 04:01 AM Go to last post
  20. Anyone find an O2 cylinder at Little River today (Friday)?

    I got distracted and left my O2 on the rocks in front of the cement steps at LR today. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can tell me if they...

    Started by Jerry, 02-25-2011 06:45 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,795
    02-26-2011 04:52 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts