This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
About 3 miles down river from bridge in Branford, my depth finder went from 14' to around 49' with a boil on the surface. I could see rock ledges...
Please... Going to Buford Springs on Sunday. I've never been there. Anyone have explicit instructions for me? I'm sure I can find the park,...
Volunteers from the North Florida Springs Alliance worked about 6 hours today constructing 3 new tank racks for Madison Blue Springs. We plan to ...
Congratulations to Jim Jones: NACD #5510. Way to go Jim!
www.gainesville.com/article/20110209/ARTICLES/110209389/1169 i would like to think...
Hi, a question for you Peacock experts. Last week my dive buddy and I looked at the map and thought we could take the Nicholson tunnel all the way...
In the sticky that explains the rules of the accident analysis forum, Forrest states that the titles of the thread are not to use the names of the...
This is from another thread: "... independent backmounted twins. If you lose one regulator, you can't get at the gas in that tank, like you could...
I was just curious if other people on this site had personal websites or blogs having to with cave diving or diving in general? I have recently seen...
anyone have any recent dealings with airspeed press lately? they are the ones who published the "OXYGEN HACKERS COMPANION" and other dive related...
Several times I've dove through sulfuric acid layers in deeper sink holes or caves. Some people tell me that they smell and feel this acid as they...
This is a heads up for everyone! FYI: Cave diving as we know it in Wisconsin is currently outlawed by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources....
Just received some info on Blue Hole Spring in Forbes State Forrest in Pa. Pictures look interesting. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks. ...
Hey, a couple of weeks ago I was at Cave Excursions and met a guy who was building batteries for lights. He gave me a great price for my 21w but I...
I have been fascinated with the Diepolder sinks/caves since seeing Wes Skile's photo of Diepolder 2 (D2). I am only able to find 2 profile maps...
My Boss and I always get into neat discussion's about Nano Technology, we are both engineers and we both look forward to using a lot of the new...
O.K. So im an old caver who finds himself back on his feet, right where these 3 states come together (North carolina/South carolina/Georgia). My...
The purpose of the Cave Diver's Forum is to provide a place on the internet for civil discussions of anything cave diving related. This site is not a...
Hey Gang, The museum store site has just been updated and now has books and maps. The Chips hole map is in edit and will be available very soon! We...
Is it true all florida state parks have a ten dollar entry fee now? what about little river? Maybe this was big news awhile ago, but I never...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules