This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
My latest Pit exploration tread: http://www.cavediver.net/forum/showthread.php/16079-The-Pit-exploration-cd. ended with remark that my goal is to...
Has anyone ever put together a map of cave or mine dives in the United States? It would be nice to plan some trips out of Michigan to other dive...
Just got an email back that the hydro station that the LDS uses would rather not test my tanks because I require test results if any tank were to...
I would like the powers that be to consider a cave photography forum. I am a member of a number of underwater photography forums but to be honest I...
Hello, in the beginning of september I'm going to Lot area to do some diving :) can you reccomend me supplier of 50l/200 at tanks of oxygen (such us...
Anything in the area for St Louis? Be heading that way toward the end of May.
I got my first dive in my PST 104s yesterday. Everything went well except one thing... I spent my entire time fighting being flipped on my back, and...
I posted on another forum a short review of my past weekend's dives at Peacock (just fantastic by the way). And it appears that our dive using...
Due to rising river levels Madison Blue is brown. No diving at this time. We'll keep you up to date-NFSA
Can anyone recommend a cheap charger for a 12 volt NMH DR Slimline battery pack? Too be operated from 110 volt AC
Have long been curious about the ginnie springs gate blocking the entrance. I have many of the details about the ga college student deaths but little...
Tomorrow NBC The Today Show will have a piece from Josh Bernstein (He used to host Digging for the truth on Discovery). Josh joined us on our last...
Hi all! I'm planning a presentation an cannot find a quote I read once. I may be from Bill Gavin or Bill Main and the message was that you are...
Quick question, in part 6:Waterhole III Cave, Sheck talks about exploring Waterhole III, coming out of "the Flume," taking a LEFT and proceeding 100...
WOW! I never thought this would happen! http://j.mp/hZhmWO
Hi everyone, While im not a cave diver, I do inspire to as soon as the stars align. I am a very active, dry caver, and live a stones throw from...
just wanted to start a new thread. I always thought it was standard practice clip stage bottles,(not deco) to the main line during the dive. As...
Wanted to let everyone know that we had a great time in FL last week. Today there are 3 newly IANTD full cave certified divers in the world: Paul...
Hi guys, After our recent expedition to the Pearse Resurgence, we collected all the data, sketches and measurements gained over the last few years...
Who's taken a DPV training class? Who was your instructor? Did you find value in the class? Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules