Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 157 of 334 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Threads 3121 to 3140 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Cave Diver Arrow Bring On That Neutralight -- A Request

    Given the nature of this post, I'm not too sure if it would go here or in Gear Exchange. So, Forrest or Russell, feel free to move it, if necessary....

    Started by stickydeco, 05-15-2011 12:58 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,622
    05-15-2011 09:54 PM Go to last post
  2. DiveBook Pro 2.1 (iOS) out - adds metric support

    Just posting up to let you all know 2.1 just got approved by Apple and should be live on the app store any moment. It has a few small big fixes, adds...

    Started by Dark Eternal, 12-09-2010 04:22 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,354
    05-14-2011 12:31 AM Go to last post
  3. Labeling gear

    A post on another forum section mentioned labeling gear. I can't believe I went so long with thousands upon thousands of dollars' worth of scuba...

    Started by Sludge, 05-10-2011 07:55 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 16,527
    05-13-2011 11:54 AM Go to last post
  4. post editing

    Hey,what is the process for editing a post ? Thanks, D.H.

    Started by double humper, 05-12-2011 12:09 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 842
    05-12-2011 12:12 PM Go to last post
  5. Talking Fun in doubles!!!

    Different set of doubles, different wing, NO TURTLING! LP104s were off at hydro, so I doubled up a pair of AL80s. Threw on a classic Dive Rite wing...

    Started by Greenwood_60, 04-28-2011 12:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,012
    05-11-2011 09:50 AM Go to last post
  6. Oriskany Dive 5/25/11

    My budy and I are heading to the NSS-CDS workshop end of May. We are planning a tech dive on the Oriskany for Wednesday May 25th. We need at least...

    Started by tjtmbsii, 05-04-2011 09:10 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 4,026
    05-10-2011 08:13 PM Go to last post
  7. Cool Looking for a diving job

    Lads/Ladies Hoping some1 out there can maybe help me. I am presently at divemaster level but studying to be an engineer hee in ireland. I am 34...

    Started by bob1577, 05-10-2011 05:30 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,438
    05-10-2011 06:45 PM Go to last post
  8. Thumbs up How long is too long to knock the rust off your full cave.

    I been playing around with getting my gear all ready and with the goal to return to the caves I really love, but with my last cave dive being in...

    Started by Huntingbigun, 05-03-2011 03:08 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 29
    • Views: 17,905
    05-10-2011 05:48 PM Go to last post
  9. Vetting buddies

    Over the last few years, I have both petitioned to dive with people, and been the recipient of requests to dive with us. In the beginning, I was...

    Started by LCF, 05-01-2011 11:51 PM
    11 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 11
    • Replies: 105
    • Views: 58,721
    05-10-2011 03:43 PM Go to last post
  10. New Zealand cave exploration

    Article on cave exploration in a remote area of New Zealand. The article doesn't have much info, but the National Geographic video is interesting. ...

    Started by DKKearns, 05-08-2011 06:11 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,527
    05-09-2011 07:51 PM Go to last post
  11. Indian Springs Application

    Big Bend Divers website seems to have taken a dump. Anyone have an Indian Springs Appalication they can send me??? Thanks

    Started by SuPrBuGmAn, 05-07-2011 09:01 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,804
    05-09-2011 10:38 AM Go to last post
  12. Thumbs up Early Nohoch Exploration Footage

    Not sure if anyone has posted about this yet, but I just came across some early Nohoch Nah Chich footage on youtube. Thought a few of you might be...

    Started by jdiver, 05-08-2011 04:09 PM
    nohoch, wes skiles
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,421
    05-08-2011 09:40 PM Go to last post
  13. Anyone bought a 77 Worthington?

    I saw these and wondered if anyone had tried to sidemount them and if so did they go or blow? ...

    Started by Wizard, 05-04-2011 11:49 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,175
    05-06-2011 05:50 PM Go to last post
  14. Gourdneck spring Lake Apopka

    Hey fellas has anybody done Gourdneck Lately??? What are the conditions like. Is it a "Cave" or not? I was reading the post from last year on Dayo's...

    Started by LakeCityDiver, 05-04-2011 06:45 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,270
    05-04-2011 06:45 PM Go to last post
  15. Quarterly Online Air Quality Results - Post Them Up!

    I'm asking every dive shop that i fill with to post their air quality results online. I see this as the first step...i'd additionally like to have...

    Started by mdax, 04-26-2011 02:54 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 28,551
    05-03-2011 08:56 PM Go to last post
  16. Madison Blue open for diving

    The spring is outflowing now. Visibility will be approx 20',but hopefully will be better by the weekend

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 04-19-2011 02:43 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,039
    05-01-2011 08:07 PM Go to last post
  17. gene letter

    ok....i give up.....where did you move my post? or did you guys remove it?

    Started by ltb7733, 04-26-2011 09:46 AM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,806
    04-26-2011 09:56 PM Go to last post
  18. Dive Madison Blue and enjoy a Coke

    A NFSA fun raiser we are doing is providing concessions at Madison Blue at the entrance trailer. Enjoy your dive,get a drink,and the money will...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 04-22-2011 06:29 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,191
    04-26-2011 05:18 PM Go to last post
  19. USF student drowns in cave diving accident

    Damn. :-( http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/apr/18/usf-student-drowns-in-cave-diving-accident/news-breaking/

    Started by DKKearns, 04-18-2011 11:04 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 44
    • Views: 18,236
    04-24-2011 05:52 PM Go to last post
  20. Full Cave ... Finally

    When I first got into diving over a decade ago I knew I wanted to dive caves. For years I never had the extra money for equipment and training....

    Started by graepaep, 03-29-2011 04:51 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 9,911
    04-24-2011 02:35 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts