Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 155 of 334 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Threads 3081 to 3100 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Stolen Tank from Dive Outpost

    A grey Faber LP 85 was taken from Dive Outpost Sunday 6/19/11 :smt013 Description: Grey Faber LP85, Last Hydro 10/09, Has Lee 1 around neck, XS...

    Started by Tazman70, 06-22-2011 11:41 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,551
    06-23-2011 12:04 PM Go to last post
  2. Full Cave!!

    I completed my full cave this past week and it was such a great experience that I had to share with all. I did my apprentice and full cave with Rich...

    Started by zoso, 06-18-2011 04:35 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 8,532
    06-21-2011 10:47 PM Go to last post
  3. Apologies from Cave East....

    ....our employees had a scheduling mix up this morning and we were not able to open the store at 9.00 am like usual. I'm there now and will be here...

    Started by Rich, 06-18-2011 11:35 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,203
    06-20-2011 04:01 PM Go to last post
  4. Cave Diving from Boat - General Questions

    I've lived on a lake for most of my life, but for the last 10+ years, I haven't had a power boat. I recently rejuvenated a 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke and...

    Started by giles45shop, 06-19-2011 03:17 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 4,429
    06-20-2011 08:18 AM Go to last post
  5. Observing an unsafe act

    An incident a couple weeks ago is still bothering me. I have debated on saying anything in a public forum, but have decided that discussion may be...

    Started by MedCop, 06-17-2011 01:10 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 41
    • Views: 28,004
    06-20-2011 02:12 AM Go to last post
  6. Is there a better website then this for cave sites

    I have been using this site ( http://floridacaves.com/ ) for a while and notice that it is way out of date. Is there a better more up to date...

    Started by LakeCityDiver, 06-18-2011 05:12 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,294
    06-18-2011 05:41 PM Go to last post
  7. Fatalities in Australia vs USA

    I finally had a chance to watch the 60 min episode on Agnes. They mentioned there had been 4 cave diving deaths in the last 25 years in Australia....

    Started by chimie007, 06-15-2011 05:49 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 8,727
    06-16-2011 08:50 PM Go to last post
  8. Crying Best vacation... worst retrun home.

    So Giselle and I spent 9 days in cave country diving and training. Devil's Den, Troy, Orange Grove, Little River, Orange Grove, Paradise, Ginner,...

    Started by Greenwood_60, 06-13-2011 05:24 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,636
    06-16-2011 11:56 AM Go to last post
  9. Ausey's version of 60 Minutes on Agnes

    Ran across this and thought others might like to see.. http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8254266

    Started by shagyluke, 06-07-2011 04:48 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 11,148
    06-15-2011 02:06 AM Go to last post
  10. Alert! Vehicle Thefts

    The Suwannee County Sheriff Department has advised Divers NOT to leave their vehicle keys in the gas cap area. Saturday a vehicle was stolen from...

    Started by billyf, 06-12-2011 06:22 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 13,953
    06-14-2011 07:26 PM Go to last post
  11. SS back plates . . . . are they all the same ?

    Hello to all, I am looking to build my own BC, and I guess the foundation of this would be a back plate. There are several companies out...

    Started by capt.offshore, 06-04-2011 07:31 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 5,872
    06-11-2011 11:36 PM Go to last post
  12. Jill Heinerth, Brian Kakuk, Paul Heinerth Expedition

    Follow along in real time with Jill, Brian and Paul as they dive deep ocean caves with a team of NOAA scientists. Link:...

    Started by RebreatherPro.com, 06-08-2011 07:18 AM
    brian kakuk, cave diving, ccr cave, jill heinerth, paul heinerth
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,171
    06-10-2011 09:04 PM Go to last post
  13. Glory Markers

    So Thursday I dove in Madison Blue and Telford and noticed quite a few "glory markers" in the Godzilla Room and on the Gold line, respectively....

    Started by pink arrows, 05-29-2011 12:15 AM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 74
    • Views: 26,225
    06-10-2011 06:34 PM Go to last post
  14. Stolen side mount tanks

    Sadly, two of my side mount tanks have disappeared. They are HP 100s with left-handed valves marked Odell 2 and Odell 4 serials numbers: 3400825...

    Started by irene, 06-05-2011 01:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 7,265
    06-08-2011 08:02 AM Go to last post
  15. Important Notice about Peacock Springs State park

    The park was hit by some high winds,and at the present time there is no vehicular traffic to Peacock 1-3 area,but Orange Grove is available. There...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 06-06-2011 07:50 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,409
    06-08-2011 02:56 AM Go to last post
  16. Hollis Gear ???

    Please give me your opinion of Hollis regulators and gauges good and bad. PM me if you prefer.

    Started by Blackchains, 06-04-2011 01:11 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 4,273
    06-05-2011 06:55 PM Go to last post
  17. Somebody is getting an Abe Davis.

    I had the good luck to be present and lend my fingers towards the math....... Marci hit 100 dives! Congratulations girl!!

    Started by JerseyJersey, 06-01-2011 08:03 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 14,622
    06-03-2011 06:20 PM Go to last post
  18. Thumbs up Thank You, Reggie, Forrest, & Wayne!

    I'm headed back to Buffalo, NY (Boo) today after a week of diving the caves (Yay) in Ginnie and Peacock. I got my Intro Cert (Yay), but due to a...

    Started by gschaut, 05-27-2011 06:14 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 6,672
    06-03-2011 12:30 PM Go to last post
  19. Full Cave!

    It's been a while since I started down this path, but I finally finished Full Cave yesterday (and on the first attempt as well!). Many thanks to...

    Started by Wendy Thurman, 05-25-2011 06:44 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 9,860
    06-02-2011 10:46 PM Go to last post
  20. Thank you all!

    I just wanna say thank you to everyone I met and dove with this past week. Y'all made me feel incredibly welcomed into the cave community. Especially...

    Started by ffdiver5597, 05-31-2011 08:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,968
    06-02-2011 09:22 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts