Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 146 of 334 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Threads 2901 to 2920 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. A Few DEMA Pics

    Lots of new RB stuff, but I'm not RB diver, so the most exciting things to me were actually camera/lighting related. I won't bore you, but I will say...

    Started by Benderr, 11-06-2011 06:14 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,053
    11-07-2011 06:59 AM Go to last post
  2. Thumbs up central florida newbie

    Hey all. New to this. Both and raised in central Florida. My wife and I wander ocala in the jeep a lot and I've been hearing of dry caves and such in...

    Started by MrJ, 11-06-2011 04:40 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 823
    11-06-2011 04:40 PM Go to last post
  3. 70 fpm too fast?

    Looking at my predator download of a known dive of a known distance which was Peacock 1 to Olsen sink. The cave atlas site lists the distance as...

    Started by T. Bix, 10-31-2011 11:57 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,172
    11-06-2011 09:55 AM Go to last post
  4. Exclamation Daylight Savings Time tonight!!! 6 November, 2a.m.

    In the USA.... time to change time tonight.... At 2:00 AM local time, the clock is moved back to to 1:00 AM Probably not real important if you...

    Started by tj, 11-05-2011 05:04 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,223
    11-06-2011 08:20 AM Go to last post
  5. Entrance for Eagle's Nest

    Hello :smt100 I'm now at Weeki Wachee and I'm try to find a way to go diving at Nest ? On Cortez blv I have seen lock gate (Eagle's Nest EMS). Is...

    Started by poppol, 11-03-2011 01:42 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 2,081
    11-06-2011 01:00 AM Go to last post
  6. Roubidoux Spring, Missouri - Exploration Update - OCDA

    For those who may be interested, just thought we’d provide an update on recent exploration activities at Roubidoux. As most know, due to...

    Started by chilldive, 11-03-2011 07:30 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,711
    11-05-2011 08:08 AM Go to last post
  7. Buford Conditions

    I was wandering if anyone has been to Buford lately and if so what does the access look like right now. John

    Started by jdsffa, 11-04-2011 08:08 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,227
    11-04-2011 02:19 PM Go to last post
  8. research diving buddies needed

    I'm in and out of cave country for most of November conducting research dives (under a DEP permit) at Peacock and Madison. The goal of the study is...

    Started by jason, 11-03-2011 08:48 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,148
    11-03-2011 04:26 PM Go to last post
  9. Lost gear at little river

    We got in a hurry this morning after our dive and drove off with my drysuit, undergarments, and some clothing at little river. Im in Orlando now for...

    Started by jjbosquez, 10-31-2011 04:45 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,763
    11-03-2011 06:45 AM Go to last post
  10. Places to dive near Tuscaloosa

    I have to go to Tuscaloosa for a class for work in a few weeks. Is there anyplace halfway decent to dive in that general area?

    Started by floridakid, 10-31-2011 11:23 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,067
    11-02-2011 09:58 AM Go to last post
  11. Weekly Internet Program about Cave Diving?

    I have been enjoying a weekly program on Twit (via my Roku device) called, "Ham-Nation." No, it has nothing to do with the other white meat. It is...

    Started by AB8CD, 10-31-2011 01:44 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,948
    11-02-2011 06:40 AM Go to last post
  12. To those who weren't told and don't know -- Carving your name in a cave

    My buddy and me were diving Little River yesterday. Flow was down, and the water was clear. It was a great first dive. There were a few teams...

    Started by Superlyte27, 10-24-2011 09:05 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 22,739
    11-01-2011 11:40 AM Go to last post
  13. Carl Sexton?

    Anyone know of Carl Sexton? Is he still around? Contact information?

    Started by FW, 10-31-2011 10:13 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,087
    10-31-2011 04:43 PM Go to last post
  14. NACD banner needs a ride to DEMA

    Anyone from Ga going to DEMA? The NACD banner needs a ride to Orlando if you can help me. I live about 30 minutes off 75 and could meet you in...

    Started by sandy, 10-31-2011 01:36 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 769
    10-31-2011 02:16 PM Go to last post
  15. Good Diving in North Florida

    Should be a lot of diving in North Florida this weekend.. REACT, some surveys I hear, etc... Wish I could be there... but have to work. I was...

    Started by tj, 10-29-2011 08:56 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,897
    10-31-2011 07:34 AM Go to last post
  16. Question Deco Habitat Design

    Hey there I am a tec/cave diver based in South Africa, we are currrently exploring a system at 125m/410ft and to say the least, the deco is...

    Started by Dive Africa, 10-26-2011 03:41 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 7,026
    10-28-2011 02:59 AM Go to last post
  17. Moved: CO analyzers

    Started by rchrds, 10-19-2011 01:43 AM
    • Replies: -
    • Views: -
    10-27-2011 09:09 AM Go to last post
  18. Falmouth-Cathedral Canyon System

    As a newly cert'd cavern diver I guess I'm doing the same thing all of you did and reading everyting I can about the local systems. And of course I'm...

    Started by rddvet, 10-20-2011 08:47 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,366
    10-26-2011 06:57 AM Go to last post
  19. Emerald Paperwork

    I was reading through the qualifications to dive Emerald and it asks for proof of 100 dives since Full Cave. Does my Abe Davis count or do I need to...

    Started by tflaris, 10-24-2011 10:00 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 1,209
    10-25-2011 07:43 PM Go to last post
  20. training question

    I'm thinking about continuing my cave education and am interested in getting opinions on changing instructors. I'd like to know some various...

    Started by prufrock, 10-23-2011 11:33 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 5,637
    10-25-2011 12:51 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts