This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
As most of you know we have a little bit of a situation in the Riviera Maya concerning line arrows. There is one individual that changes all...
The NFSA (http://www.northfloridaspringsalliance.org/) has gotten approval to install some tank racks at Little River. We have volunteers to build...
They won !
Thinking about doing a dive here with some buddies. When is the best time to dive? High, low, slack tide? I checked the Atlas and there was no...
or are they part of the southwestmidwest? The conversation usually goes something like this: Me; Wow I just got back from an amazing trip to cave...
Does anyone in the country have these in stock?
Just noticed the latest issue of Texas Parks & Wildlife has an article on Goodenough Spring: ...
From the park manager The Florida Park Service will be holding a public meeting in January to hear public comment on diving in the Wakulla Spring....
The family and I did a couple of days backpacking a section of the florida trail over the holiday weekend, most of which was along the suwanee. A...
Hey everyone, I have been redesigning my website and I posted a no-mount cave video that I shot several years ago in Wisconsin. The video quality...
I saw a new animal in a cave today! And, it made me think of The Cave, in a bad way! I think that was the movie with the evolved creatures in it that...
I've recently gone from diving wet with a 7 mil double faber 95's to Dry, light undergarments and double pst 104's. Question is, both diving wet...
It's hard to believe the level of corruption and bribes that still exist in Mexico today. It has opened my eyes. They are going to drive away the...
Just got a p-valve put on my dry suit by Gambles. Question is how long should the hose be??? Seems to me a 6" hose woud be about right. Routing down...
Two recent posts say that the entrance to Pot Springs cave (Madison County, FL) has gotten larger. Is it now (2011) large enough for entry in...
Bahamian Blue Holes made a very prestigious list put out by National Geographic: ...
A friend that recently got a CO analyzer analyzed all his tanks. His nitrox tanks were all 0. His 50% O2 bottle came up with a reading fluctuating...
I am sure this is common place at Little Devil. I managed to catch the guy in the act. I was going to stop him but the damage was already done. ...
Thanks who ever replaced the steps. I was ther last month and almost fell though. Very nice! Warning though, watch that last step. Its higher...
I want my arrows, cookies and spools line covered with this material, and why not, the permanent cave line, and maybe never be in the dark in case of...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules