Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 142 of 334 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Threads 2821 to 2840 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. How low is the Suwannee

    We have a great guy on our airboat site that works for the state, here is a link to a how low is the river http://www.gohydrology.org/

    Started by Huntingbigun, 01-05-2012 10:26 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,708
    01-06-2012 12:47 AM Go to last post
  2. LASIK Surgery for Cave Divers?

    So, quick question: Have any of you had LASIK surgery, and, if so, what type of surgery did you have (LASIK, LASEK, or PRK)? I initially thought I...

    Started by prov3125, 01-01-2012 09:35 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 5,732
    01-05-2012 03:35 PM Go to last post
  3. Thumbs up Official Noob

    Well, I'm beat-down tired, but am proud to announce that I, as well as my fellow team mates, passed Cavern and Intro to Cave this past week. All I...

    Started by TJDiver, 10-11-2011 07:06 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,869
    01-05-2012 07:21 AM Go to last post
  4. Purchasing catheters with a FSA?

    Anyone know if purchasing catheters is an approved expense for a FSA? I haven't been to the doctor this year, so I have $$$ I need to burn off of it...

    Started by jj1987, 12-22-2011 02:59 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 46
    • Views: 17,177
    01-04-2012 08:34 PM Go to last post
  5. dye tracing

    Anybody knows what are regulations for dye tracing in FL? Would it be legal just dump a dye like one in marine emergency kits into sink?

    Started by ARY, 01-03-2012 09:34 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,182
    01-03-2012 09:46 PM Go to last post
  6. Smile New Year Social At Ginnie

    I just wanted to say it was great to meet all the cave divers and associates at Ginnie this wknd. Being from Ireland we dont have to many cave divers...

    Started by bob1577, 01-03-2012 11:13 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,046
    01-03-2012 11:29 AM Go to last post
  7. Question(s) regarding HOG D1 1st stage verses EDGE 1st Stage

    I purchased (what I thought was) 2 HOG D1 1st stage and 2 HOG 2nd stage regulators from TDL during their Black Friday special a few weeks...

    Started by Subaquatic1, 01-01-2012 10:07 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 3,989
    01-02-2012 06:23 PM Go to last post
  8. Main Page Photos

    I really enjoy the photos on the main page. The current one makes me smile. I'm not sure who is who in the picture, but the diver in blue looks a...

    Started by TobinGeorge, 12-30-2011 07:51 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,392
    01-01-2012 07:03 PM Go to last post
  9. Dykes Spring in Jackson County, FL

    Anybody know anything about Dykes Spring on the Chipola River in Jackson Co, FL??? My girlfriend and I were kayaking (not diving) today and came...

    Started by Guy Bryant, 12-30-2011 09:34 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 2,946
    12-31-2011 10:21 PM Go to last post
  10. My hope for 2012: Zero cave diving fatalities

    1)To the older cave diver-get that over due physical 2)To the untrained cave diver- there are more training agencies than I can count,no excuse,if...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 12-31-2011 03:46 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 1,573
    12-31-2011 02:13 PM Go to last post
  11. Sidemount divers that dive wet, where do you put your spare mask?

    Looking at different options to stow a spare mask. If you SM and dive wet where do you keep it. I was looking at thigh pockets and also waist bags...

    Started by LakeCityDiver, 12-18-2011 05:33 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 51
    • Views: 20,561
    12-30-2011 08:51 PM Go to last post
  12. Note from Cozumel - gas is fine

    We've been on the island diving cave and ocean for about 10 days. The gas analysis has been fine, both air and nitrox. Two dives in Aerolito this...

    Started by cavedivingwoman, 12-27-2011 08:30 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 19
    • Views: 4,808
    12-30-2011 05:00 PM Go to last post
  13. Weird creatures at Kitty

    We dove Kitty on Thursday (Lafayette Blue). It was milky, vis. 15-20 ft. It was much better than when I dove it on September. The little worms on...

    Started by Xenia, 12-24-2011 01:22 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,321
    12-30-2011 08:51 AM Go to last post
  14. Tahoe benchmark test is out

    The Tahoe benchmark test is out. http://tahoebenchmark.com/pdfs/2011/BinderTBM2011v30.pdf Notice the GEM rebreather is shown :)

    Started by deepairmike, 12-22-2011 08:50 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,578
    12-29-2011 05:29 PM Go to last post
  15. Cow Springs

    I was planning to dive cow springs sometime in the near future. Does anyone have any information that you be useful for dive planning? I had a...

    Started by ScubaRob, 12-24-2011 08:13 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 64
    • Views: 30,726
    12-29-2011 10:33 AM Go to last post
  16. Where to send application to dive Emerald Sink???

    Like the title says: I have my application all filled out and want to get it sent in and get my name on the approved divers list. Can somebody...

    Started by Dsix36, 08-15-2011 06:13 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,721
    12-29-2011 06:23 AM Go to last post
  17. Clearcut now open for diving

    The Emerald Sink Advisory panel and Wakulla Springs park management have worked together to get this site open. Same dive process as Emerald apply....

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 12-23-2011 02:47 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 8,715
    12-27-2011 04:49 PM Go to last post
  18. Exclamation More untrained cave diving in the DR

    Not sure if this video has been posted before, if so, please disregard... The first cave dive of my life! it was such an amazing experience, I'll...

    Started by NEON, 12-21-2011 08:35 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,698
    12-26-2011 10:26 AM Go to last post
  19. Question Jackson Blue Line Conditions versus Peacock/Ginnie/LR

    I dove JB this past weekend - spent some good quality time just looking at the cave along the main line and a jump or two. One thing I noticed was...

    Started by Red Hat Jef, 12-21-2011 11:29 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    jackson blue
    • Replies: 30
    • Views: 15,446
    12-24-2011 07:49 AM Go to last post
  20. Snakehead fish seen in Peacock P1 ?

    Let me preface this by admitting that I am not a fisherman nor am I good at fish identification. One day last week a buddy and I were diving at P1. ...

    Started by aquadog196, 12-23-2011 06:15 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 3,099
    12-23-2011 07:49 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts