This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Any info on the 2012 convention? Times? Places? Workshops going on?
I was signing up to join the NSS CDS and thought the Associate level the most appropriate for me as I am not a US Citizen and live in Canada but I...
We are exploring a change in our journal and website, so we are looking for contributors. Anyone who wishes to share with other cave divers, or...
Does anyone have any recent information on diva-able caves in Jamaica?
Is the map of Madison Blue that the NSS-CDS sells in their online store the newest/best available at this time?
Talked to a cave diver this weekend who got a type 2 hit. They took him to Shands and then flew him to Jax who could not accommodate him and then...
The "Friends of Wakulla Springs" have taken more steps to prevent cave diving at Wakulla and their most recent campaign is targeted to the people who...
So after all the warning signs have been installed and the warning letters from all the training agencies including PADI and official Carribean...
If someone experienced the signs or symptoms of DCS would you know how to respond? If you answered no, or it has been a while since you were trained,...
http://extratorrent.com/torrent_download/2643884/Disappeared.S04E21.The.Vortex.HDTV.XviD-tNe.avi.torrent For those of you who missed it.
Please contact me by phone or email. Tony Flaris 904-210-4550 [email protected] --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?x0r3wb
I'm probably planning a trip to Florida soon. I saw on this forum that Madisson was flooded and closed. What's the situation cnocerning other...
Please excuse if this is in the wrong forum. There are early reports of a another missing diver at Vortex Spring. Any first hand information...
Maybe this should be in the sidemount forum, maybe not. Have any of you ever been stuck? For how long? How did you get out? The JB thread got me to...
Heading to Exuma soon. Looking for any information about the caves there. Solo diving allowed? Locations? Diveshops? I talked to Brian...
This is a serious post: During my last CCR CAVE training dive, I came across a water moccasin in about 6' of water, needless to say I was...
I am a marine biologist studying and diving in inland caves with tidal, salt or brackish water. I am going on a cruise through the Southern...
I am headed to Blue Grotto this weekend with the family and friends. Of course there is no cave diving there but I wanted to do some SM practice. I...
Where can I get one of those cave diving welcome to the dark side, we have cookies shirts, and or other cool cave diving related shirts / hats etc?
I was at Little River this weekend with my 10 year old son letting him get comfortable with his mask and fins before he takes his upcoming Jr. Open...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules