Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 132 of 334 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Threads 2621 to 2640 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Whale Bone at Ginnie

    Don and I were talking and he was looking for the Whale Bone at Ginnie. Is it still there? Thanks TF

    Started by tflaris, 06-02-2012 05:05 PM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,138
    06-04-2012 08:14 AM Go to last post
  2. Testing air

    I know I posted this question somewhere else but I cannot remember were, anyway. If you were to dive a cave and after a while pop up into a dry cave...

    Started by phillip1, 05-09-2012 01:00 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 31,171
    06-04-2012 05:22 AM Go to last post
  3. Cave Diving S Korea

    Well I am on my way to S Korea for a year and just wanted to know what there is for all kinds if diving.

    Started by Raptor, 04-27-2012 06:28 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 6,407
    06-02-2012 12:16 AM Go to last post
  4. Abe Davis Awards

    Congrats to the Abe Davis Award recipients especially: Terri Simpson Jack Murat Don Six Job well done ---

    Started by tflaris, 05-27-2012 03:11 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 32
    • Views: 8,932
    06-01-2012 09:41 PM Go to last post
  5. Buddy Separation

    The "Line Beacon" thread brings up another interesting topic. I didn't want to hijack the thread. What is your comfortable distance from a regular...

    Started by curtschu, 05-30-2012 08:41 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 6,030
    06-01-2012 05:50 PM Go to last post
  6. Gas Planning and Dissimilar Tanks

    Gas Planning and Dissimilar Tanks Several years ago someone posted a spreadsheet table of SCUBA cylinder specifications to The Deco Stop....

    Started by loquat149, 05-31-2012 02:26 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 7,305
    06-01-2012 10:46 AM Go to last post
  7. Line "Beacons?"

    I'm curious how standard the practice is of leaving a backup light on the line, and exiting, when you can't find your buddy?

    Started by w ripley, 05-29-2012 04:08 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 86
    • Views: 38,943
    06-01-2012 10:20 AM Go to last post
  8. Adjusting first bpw

    Have my bpw together and had a tank on it last night to see how it rides, I realize out of the water it will be somewhat different but it was hanging...

    Started by mainedvr, 05-31-2012 08:02 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 2,711
    06-01-2012 05:32 AM Go to last post
  9. Why is low viz in a cave so much more unnerving?

    I've only done a few reduced visibility dives in caves - one in Ox Bel Ha, a couple in Naharon and Jailhouse, and one in P3. They were all in the 30...

    Started by LCF, 05-27-2012 08:31 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 56
    • Views: 31,274
    05-31-2012 02:39 PM Go to last post
  10. Telford

    Is Telford still blown out or has it finally cleared?

    Started by floridakid, 05-16-2012 01:01 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 76
    • Views: 17,870
    05-30-2012 07:44 PM Go to last post
  11. Stairs at Orange Grove

    What can be done to extend the stairs at Orange Grove? Thanks TF --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ch2pmh

    Started by tflaris, 05-25-2012 08:57 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 55
    • Views: 13,270
    05-30-2012 05:26 PM Go to last post
  12. Conditions

    Does anyone know how this rain has affected the different systems? I'm dive guiding on Thursday and trying to get a game plan together. Thanks...

    Started by tflaris, 05-29-2012 07:37 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 836
    05-30-2012 06:44 AM Go to last post
  13. NSS-CDS workshop presentations

    are any of the presentations from the NSS-CDS workshop available in video format online? Several of them were really good and I'd like to show the...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 05-29-2012 09:37 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 612
    05-30-2012 06:37 AM Go to last post
  14. Unhappy Broken ribs

    I broke the 5th and 6th ribs Tuesday, how long before I can dive?

    Started by darkdiver211, 04-13-2012 08:55 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 11,731
    05-29-2012 08:06 PM Go to last post
  15. The fire rekindled.....

    4 a wesome days in Cave Country has come to an end :( met a great bunch of folks.... Had somegreat dives.... Thanks to all involved..... My...

    Started by RETIRED 11, 05-28-2012 10:35 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 816
    05-28-2012 10:35 PM Go to last post
  16. Panic-psychology in cave diving

    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/extreme-fear/201012/when-panic-proves-deadly

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 12-09-2010 05:29 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 14,193
    05-27-2012 10:15 PM Go to last post
  17. tank comparisons

    I hate to post this uninteresting topic but I am finding so many different numbers: every site I find seems to have different numbers for scuba...

    Started by Puttzer, 04-09-2012 07:54 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,137
    05-27-2012 04:53 PM Go to last post
  18. Rebreather and twin set team question?

    Hi, Question: Team of two divers going into the cave one is on RB other one on twins what is potential problem in this configuration?Cave is...

    Started by Grzes, 05-20-2012 10:40 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,814
    05-27-2012 04:28 PM Go to last post
  19. I wanna know..

    Who here has ACTUALLY BEEN BITTEN by a Water Moccasin (Cottonmouth)? Tell us the story...PLEASE I hear all kinds of stories about how they...

    Started by Line Squirrel, 05-19-2012 04:08 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 57
    • Views: 20,569
    05-23-2012 12:17 PM Go to last post
  20. Diving post neck / back surgery

    Great news from my doctor guess I get a six week vacation from diving this season. My question is for those out there who are diving after surgery...

    Started by JCGoodwin, 05-17-2012 10:37 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,006
    05-23-2012 07:41 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts