This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Anyone know what the conditions at Madison are? Thanks --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?oqj0jj
Ok, any tips and tricks in how to measure easy and accurate the water flow? we have what are apparently, 2 first magnitude springs, and would like...
There is an interesting article titled "Cave Diving in Argentina" on page 50 in May 2012 issue of Marine Technology Reporter magazine about cave...
Found a Doubler Ender Bolt Snap today in Peacock. Let me know if it's yours.... --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kvkm2s
Several things have been going on lately that have me thinking more in a State of Gratitude. Let me share one that helped put me there... On my...
Just wanted to commend the Emerald review board for what an awesome job they're doing. I submitted my paperwork recently and they had me on the list...
am hoping to dive manatee next weekend.... swimming it and it has been awhile but wanted to take advantage of the reduced flow i've been hearing...
We would like to thank everyone at Team Blue Immersion including Jonas Samuelsson, Aron Arngrimsson and Eric Brown. Great team of guys and happy to...
I had a problem with my 21w HID and I called the fine folks at Light Monkey hoping to trouble shoot it over the phone, but it still wouldn't fire. I...
Does anyone know any websites that have maps of caves that can be printed besides floridacaves.com??
Thank you very much, to whoever repaired the steps at Hole. We dove last night and were pleasantly surprised. Thanks again! Sent from my DROIDX...
Well, as reported, the visibility was not that good in the main passage (4-5 feet) but the dome room was very nice- which is a little strange. Here...
Does anyone have much experience of using solar mats for recharging drill batteries and/or re-chargables for hi-output led divelights, maybe even...
Hi all you Houstonians, Galvestonians, and anyone else who might think of yourselves as 'Houston area'. After bamafan's recent post, it occurred...
The North Florida Springs Alliance would like to thank everyone who came out on Saturday and helped install the Plant ID panels and Line arrow...
Any of you Georgia folks know of this place (NW of Chattanooga)..... Have a buddy who was there last weekend, sent me a pic......any cave there?
Yesterday i was told by a real estate agent in high springs that the water plant on the way to ginnie has been purchased and Pepsi was mentioned....
So we found a major new spring here, I found it a month ago more or less and at that time it had been raining non stop for about 2 weeks and there...
With this past weekend being particularly busy at Peacock, my buddy and I were twice in a position of being behind another group we didn't want to be...
I was looking at Bottom Timers to back up my computer on a dive and was suprised at their high cost. My question is what do others do to back up your...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules