This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
As a part of a nss/cds project we are looking at adding nitrate sensors to ysi multiprobes for some water chemistry monitoring. The only problem is...
Thumbing a ride rather than a dive! Helping a buddy/student. We've got a set heading to FL from the NE, and two that need to make it back. We...
Staying in Dunellen Fl and was wondering if there are any caves on the Rainbow River?
Hello all, I'm going to be heading down to Florida to try cave diving there late December/early January. At that point I won't have been in a...
They posted this at work today. Regarding rumors of a dam: There is no operational dam on the Suwannee River or in the Okefenokee Swamp. No one...
I recently completed my Full Cave course and would like to support cave diving in some way. I know about the old agencies- CDS and NACD- but from a...
Planning trip to England & Ireland. Will probably not be able to finish full cave before I leave. Are there many sites open to intro level? If so,...
My wife and I were cavern certified recently in march and would like to go up and dive some more. We trained in Orange Grove, Peacock and...
As I sit here in Panama City Beach, all rained in by TS Debby, I'm wondering what we'll do if Madison Blue is blown out on July 7. I guess our...
Just got back from the Sante Fe at Worthington Springs. The river is totally out of the banks and has flooded the park at Worthington. Also drove...
By the by, is there a set criteria for closing a system? Is there a published minimum visibility, particularly for places like Peacock? Who makes...
Orange Grove P1
Anyone have any to share? We went out to Oleno and Ginnie yesterday to take a few. On a related note, Ginnie is currently only allowing Full Cave...
I have been stranded in Obrien because of the dirt roads. Now that they are almost pasable, I need to know if I can safely get to the highway? I...
mike, there's someone on divematrix dot com looking for someone willing to try to dive & get his sunglasses in vt. just passing it along, i didn't...
FYI, troubling news in Cedar Key this week. http://www.chronicleonline.com/content/cedar-key-wells-suffer-saltwater-intrusion Cedar Key wells...
If your handwriting is like mine, you may find that printing your deco tables will produce safer, more legible dive profiles. I've worked out a...
http://baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/6/21/crews_to_assess_huge.html Eric Deister
My buddy and I were at the steps at Little Devil's and saw a 50 lb lift bag shoot to the surface. Looked liked a berthing whale. It got us...
How many members do you think the NACD and NSS-CDS have. Of those, how many do you think are currently active cave divers, or have made cave dives...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules