Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 126 of 334 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Threads 2501 to 2520 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. 2nd Annual Weeki Wachee Warrior Challenge- Formula H20 Underwater Racing

    I got an invitation to this and thought I'd pass the info along. It's for a great cause. Weeki Wachee is a cool place and we have some friends there...

    Started by Real1628, 09-16-2012 08:58 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,088
    09-17-2012 07:25 AM Go to last post
  2. Wakulla Springs - Public Cave Diving ban holds up ...

    http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20120904/NEWS01/120904010/1001/RSS A 26-year-old policy forbidding recreational cave diving in first-magnitude...

    Started by jeandiver, 09-04-2012 12:24 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 35
    • Views: 11,445
    09-13-2012 06:22 AM Go to last post
  3. Dive rite HE help needed

    Lads/ladies I have been diving the He for a few years now. Mostly I dive it while doing deep things in states or Ireland. I always had it in feet...

    Started by bob1577, 09-12-2012 02:10 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 881
    09-12-2012 05:23 PM Go to last post
  4. Steel tank failure.....at hydro facility....no BOOM!

    I traded a set of 104's for a set of steel lp (2400) 80's (plus cash), around six years ago, for use as rebreather and sidemount bottles. Both tanks...

    Started by phreaticus, 09-05-2012 08:21 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 5,524
    09-11-2012 09:18 AM Go to last post
  5. Cool It's been a while...

    Glad to see that some of the names I recognize are still posting here. I hope that everyone is doing well and having fun.

    Started by Caveman 21, 09-10-2012 09:49 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 871
    09-10-2012 10:15 AM Go to last post
  6. Moved: NACD A Different Perspective

    Moved to the Unofficial Cave Diving Organizations forum.

    Started by FW, 09-09-2012 07:58 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 870
    09-09-2012 07:58 PM Go to last post
  7. Tarp is down at Ginnie

    Just an Fyi, they pulled the tarp out at Ginnie this morning. The tannic mess is studying across the eye every once in a while. Flow is still way...

    Started by FLDVR, 09-06-2012 11:07 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,420
    09-09-2012 08:30 AM Go to last post
  8. Smoke Hole in WV

    A buddy of mine has directed me to a site just down from Smoke Hole Caverns in WV, in the ravine just off the road. Has anyone dove here? ...

    Started by Danseur, 05-28-2012 06:28 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 25,182
    09-09-2012 04:59 AM Go to last post
  9. ratio of students to instructor for cave training.

    I was on deco yesterday and got to thinking, what is the ratio of students to instructor for a overhead class. I know i could look it up but there...

    Started by Gdiver, 09-06-2012 04:10 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 3,424
    09-06-2012 09:43 PM Go to last post
  10. Any improvment in Vis?

    I was heading up to cave country in the morning for a little R@R, I was holding off packing gear until the last minute due to some of the reports...

    Started by FLDVR, 09-02-2012 03:58 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 2,990
    09-06-2012 11:57 AM Go to last post
  11. Moving to Cave Country! Need to find a house to rent.

    Well, I took a job in Lake City (ER Charge Nurse) and Dena and I are moving to the area. Anyone know of a decent place to rent in the Lake City,...

    Started by MedCop, 09-04-2012 07:29 PM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 978
    09-04-2012 07:52 PM Go to last post
  12. Paradise Springs Sidemount Tunnel

    I was just at Paradise Springs today with some non-cave diving friends and noticed a sidemount tunnel off the left hand side (as you face the cave...

    Started by ScubaSteveL, 08-30-2012 07:26 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 2,804
    09-03-2012 06:34 PM Go to last post
  13. Line arrows Peacock Springs

    Just a heads up the double jump arrows heading to Cisteen Line coming from P1 are pointing the wrong direction. The jump arrows are pointing to P1...

    Started by tflaris, 09-02-2012 03:51 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,097
    09-02-2012 08:15 PM Go to last post
  14. Possible stolen doubles located

    Here is a weird story I hope we can get resolved. I was contacted this week by a non-diver who found a set of doubles well inside their yard. It...

    Started by Gibby, 08-24-2012 10:27 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 7,649
    09-02-2012 03:56 PM Go to last post
  15. UV-26 or Viper...

    I have been going back and fourth over my scooter choice. Heavy, reliable, work horse lead acid battery UV-26 (Close to 100 lbs) or lighter, faster...

    Started by Deeper_Creeper, 08-07-2012 01:04 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 21,633
    09-01-2012 02:31 AM Go to last post
  16. Deco Stop Gone?

    I don't go to the deco stop much, but when I tried this morning, it was gone. says it was removed 8/30/2012. Anyone know anything about it? Did it...

    Started by skip, 08-31-2012 10:59 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 2,081
    08-31-2012 11:36 AM Go to last post
  17. E-bay problem

    This is my first post Hello all, I buy and sell alot of dive gear on E-bay as I am sure many of the members of this forum do. I was e-mailed...

    Started by GUEtechdiver1, 08-28-2012 06:50 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 23
    • Views: 9,046
    08-31-2012 11:08 AM Go to last post
  18. Trouble with Avatars

    Anyone having trouble uploading avatars? I'm trying to change mine. The photo I'm using is a .jpg that is 78x78 or 17.8kb I believe it meets...

    Started by Superlyte27, 08-27-2012 02:58 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 3,694
    08-29-2012 10:52 AM Go to last post
  19. nss news

    Who says there's no value to the cds member requirement to be a part of the nss. Septembers spread (pun intended) on the mud sculptures in the Cueva...

    Started by wingman, 08-28-2012 11:29 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,587
    08-28-2012 08:54 PM Go to last post
  20. complete razer harness system

    Hi all I use a modified sms 100 for all my sidemount diving, but I find it a bit bulky and really want my inflator hose running from the right side...

    Started by bungle83, 08-26-2012 04:42 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,049
    08-26-2012 09:50 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts