Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 125 of 334 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Threads 2481 to 2500 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Question Conditions at Ginnie?

    Anyone have a recent report on the Devil's system to share? Thanks, Mike

    Started by MORGAN, 10-08-2012 05:51 PM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 1,085
    10-10-2012 08:31 AM Go to last post
  2. Natural Events, Natural Disasters, Floods, Seismic Activity and Diver Safety

    We all know that breaking the established rules of cave diving, gear maintenance, gas management and minimum standard of required education will...

    Started by Jont, 10-09-2012 02:45 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 12
    • Views: 3,869
    10-09-2012 07:28 PM Go to last post
  3. Name of a particular (huge) Spring in the Gulf of Mexico???

    I saw a profile drawing about a year ago. It was a spring in the Gulf of Mexico, somewhere in the Naples/Tampa vicinity, and it appeared to be a very...

    Started by Benderr, 10-08-2012 03:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 8,757
    10-09-2012 01:42 PM Go to last post
  4. Question Decompression algorithm modifications/recommendations

    Like anyone who dove Friedman's Sink (Chiefland, FL) this summer, I was plagued by ticks. I'm no fan of the little arachnids, but my conscience was...

    Started by drz, 10-04-2012 07:27 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 34,715
    10-09-2012 08:43 AM Go to last post
  5. Repairing Caves

    Hand prints, fin prints, etc are everywhere in caves especially Peacock, Ginnie and other really popular sites. Why not take a 12" or 18" drywall...

    Started by Jont, 10-03-2012 01:35 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 71
    • Views: 15,503
    10-08-2012 07:47 PM Go to last post
  6. Underwater Speleology Vol 39 #4, pp 20-22

    Very nice, Mr. Hill. Joan got a BIG kick out of her 'credits'. And, I see my 'calculations' were not for naught ;-) Very nice article on the...

    Started by scububa, 10-05-2012 04:29 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,803
    10-08-2012 01:32 PM Go to last post
  7. Full Cave

    Finally Full Cave. I would like to thank Marissia, Steve, Chris,and John for being brave and dedicated enough to dive with me. I learned a lot from...

    Started by B-Bob, 10-05-2012 06:48 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 3,486
    10-07-2012 02:59 PM Go to last post
  8. Open Position

    According to NACD's website the President position is open. Tony Flaris

    Started by tflaris, 10-06-2012 07:59 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,091
    10-07-2012 02:55 PM Go to last post
  9. Thumbs up Roubidoux Springs exploration update for 9/29/12

    I posted this in the Ozark/Midwest section, but thought some of you who aren't in that forum might be interested in this: The OCDA conducted...

    Started by chilldive, 10-03-2012 09:56 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,108
    10-05-2012 10:31 PM Go to last post
  10. River caves?

    Have a friend coming into town next week that wants to dive some of the river caves. Anyone been out on the Santa Fe or Suwannee lately that knows...

    Started by Rich, 09-30-2012 02:52 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,538
    10-01-2012 01:31 PM Go to last post
  11. 40 Fathom Grotto

    Anyone have any idea why 40 Fathom is closed? Had a class scheduled for this weekend, the instructor checked the website and found that they are...

    Started by ktomlinson, 07-23-2012 03:53 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 5,044
    10-01-2012 12:08 PM Go to last post
  12. Anyone had a PFO closure?

    I finally got my doctor to order an echo w/ bubble test and today, I was diagnosed with a "medium sized" PFO. I'm pretty sure I'll go ahead with the...

    Started by JSNTP, 07-16-2008 11:19 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 10,839
    09-30-2012 07:09 PM Go to last post
  13. Lava tubes

    I was reading about this....Anyone ever dive lava tubes. I've also heard of very few places in the world for this: Hawai and Iceland maybe the canary...

    Started by bernieflyer, 09-28-2012 06:28 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 893
    09-29-2012 04:03 AM Go to last post
  14. Big Blue

    Someone posted on Facebook that Big Blue on the Wacissa had collapsed and there are now 3 vents and a new fissure. Does anyone have any pictures of...

    Started by ktomlinson, 09-28-2012 03:42 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,438
    09-28-2012 10:08 PM Go to last post
  15. caves...darker than ever before!

    I didn't say that, its a quote from this guy on http://www.theadrenalist.com/adventure/extreme-cave-diving-locations/ listing the most extreme cave...

    Started by BecKave, 09-27-2012 12:46 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,659
    09-27-2012 11:19 PM Go to last post
  16. Two more weeks!!! and ! AAAAGGGHHHH

    I'm going bonkers waiting for the 20th to get here. I'll be headed down to start diving on or around the 21st at Madison and moving south to the...

    Started by T. Bix, 09-07-2012 10:05 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 43
    • Views: 8,959
    09-26-2012 04:35 PM Go to last post
  17. Question cave pinger loan?

    hi guys, anybody know if we can get somehow a pinger loaned for a few months?, would be nice to be able to rectify our maps to make sure they are in...

    Started by Neptuno, 08-22-2012 11:05 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 40
    • Views: 14,373
    09-24-2012 12:01 PM Go to last post
  18. Information appreciated for caves near High Springs - end of Sept

    Hi everyone- Would people mind posting some comments about conditions at Ginnie, Little River/Telford/Peacock and Madison caves? I'd scheduled a...

    Started by cavedivingwoman, 09-18-2012 10:16 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,477
    09-20-2012 06:52 PM Go to last post
  19. Cave Fish

    I've been trying to get counts of various species of cavefish for several years, but my limited diving has not yielded much information. What I'd...

    Started by skip, 09-17-2012 04:40 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,630
    09-19-2012 07:41 AM Go to last post
  20. Telford

    I have a good possibility of being in the area this Thursday. How 's Telford and more importantly, how's the river? Anyone go this past weekend? ...

    Started by Captain Bil, 09-17-2012 08:14 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,648
    09-17-2012 09:28 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts