Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 122 of 334 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Threads 2421 to 2440 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Smile Happy Thanksgiving !

    It might only be a USA holiday, but I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving Day! To me its an important day to spend with family and friends... ...

    Started by tj, 11-21-2012 10:14 PM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 1,825
    11-23-2012 01:09 PM Go to last post
  2. Any divable caves around Jacksonville?

    I had a friend email me with this question. It's not my turf. If you know of something please reply here or email me at [email protected] Thank...

    Started by Cindy, 11-20-2012 07:57 PM
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 1,623
    11-21-2012 04:48 PM Go to last post
  3. Cart at Jug Hole - broken wheel hub- FIXED

    Two weeks ago when I was at Jug, my buddy and I noticed that the front right wheel was cocked and hitting the mounting bracket. The cart is still...

    Started by kidsdream, 11-07-2012 06:41 AM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 16,808
    11-20-2012 09:37 PM Go to last post
  4. Shearwater Predator dongle

    By any chance is there somebody staying at Dive Outpost or one of Bill's trailers that has a Shearwater Bluetooth dongle. I need to change out my...

    Started by kidsdream, 11-19-2012 06:42 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 985
    11-20-2012 04:44 AM Go to last post
  5. Snail shell cave: day 1 haul complete

    All of the tanks and gear are sitting at the sump, waiting for the divers to show today. The trip was 5 hours round-trip, 4 hour in with gear, a one...

    Started by rchrds, 11-10-2012 07:19 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 24
    • Views: 7,633
    11-19-2012 09:26 PM Go to last post
  6. Cave excursions website hacked?

    It seems that the website for cave excursions (www.caveexcursions.com) has been hacked. Would someone tell the fine folks over at Caveexcursions.com...

    Started by Thoga00, 11-18-2012 09:56 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,123
    11-19-2012 03:47 PM Go to last post
  7. Europeans want your HIDs

    I had two 10 watt HID lights that were mine and my wife's that I wanted to get rid of since we both bought ULD lights.... was asking $250-300.......

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 11-16-2012 06:13 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,016
    11-19-2012 01:32 AM Go to last post
  8. Kudos

    Kudos to the UWS Editor, Cheryl. Great looking magazine. Love the articles from the Back of the Cave. Keep up the great work! Tony Flaris

    Started by tflaris, 11-17-2012 08:14 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,119
    11-18-2012 07:06 AM Go to last post
  9. Fossil Cave, Australia

    Not a dive report as I didn't have diving as an objective this trip, but I did get a chance to stop by Piccaninnie Ponds, Fossil Cave and Tank Cave....

    Started by scububa, 11-11-2012 08:39 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 3,389
    11-17-2012 06:46 PM Go to last post
  10. Cave Maps?

    Hey, question from a map lover. I would like to get a map or two of the Florida caves I have been in and ones that are within my limits (IANTD Intro...

    Started by Leam, 11-17-2012 05:25 PM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,711
    11-17-2012 06:27 PM Go to last post
  11. New Forum available

    New Forum available - Time Out Forum Top candidates include, but not limited to, anyone that has been temporarily banned in the past. That in...

    Started by FW, 11-07-2012 04:34 AM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 38
    • Views: 8,628
    11-17-2012 08:18 AM Go to last post
  12. Free reg servicing clinic?

    As I am getting sick of my so-called friends asking me to service their regs for beer *cough* Jason *cough* :?. I would like to give a free clinic on...

    Started by jcook, 10-09-2012 07:36 PM
    8 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 8
    • Replies: 71
    • Views: 15,687
    11-16-2012 02:22 PM Go to last post
  13. Great American Teach-In - Any posters/materials in Tampa that I can borrow?

    I'm taking part this year in the Great American Teach-In at my daughter's elementary school up in Lutz, just north of Tampa. I'm going to cart my...

    Started by brianstclair, 11-13-2012 01:37 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,011
    11-15-2012 09:37 AM Go to last post
  14. Uw light dude is awesome

    I just got my uw light dude in its the 2600 lumen I just compared it with my old light which I though was bright and holy crap is this thing bright,...

    Started by Dhwelder92, 10-16-2012 07:27 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 37
    • Views: 12,330
    11-14-2012 12:38 AM Go to last post
  15. Doubles advice

    Hello all! I will be in Florida in January and want to do some diving at the intro to cave level. My question is this: I did my certification dives...

    Started by knfmn, 11-02-2012 02:04 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 33
    • Views: 9,251
    11-13-2012 05:42 AM Go to last post
  16. Veterans Day

    Thanks to all the Men and Women that have Defended our freedom. And to my buddy Jarrod "Jarhead" Girod good job on your cavern/intro with Edd and...

    Started by darkdiver211, 11-11-2012 07:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 2,316
    11-12-2012 09:24 AM Go to last post
  17. New Petrel firmware version

    Petrel firmware V07 has been released. Download it here: http://www.shearwaterresearch.com/downloads/petrel-firmware-downloads/ ...

    Started by lpartridge, 11-08-2012 03:40 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,351
    11-08-2012 03:40 PM Go to last post
  18. ASA Award for Edd

    Hi guiys and gals, we need to take a few minutes of your time for some help. The award ceremony is coming together very nicely. We need to try and...

    Started by Kevin Carlisle, 11-07-2012 07:04 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,105
    11-07-2012 06:14 PM Go to last post
  19. Modified Swiss model Algorithm

    Reading advertising info for GP4000 dive computer and it advertises as "Modified Swiss model Algorithm ". I am not a deco algorithm expert,but know...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 11-07-2012 04:57 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 13,322
    11-07-2012 05:04 PM Go to last post
  20. ASA Aquatic Science Association

    Greetings to the CDF. I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know this is now an active organization who will be needing your help. I am happy to...

    Started by Kevin Carlisle, 11-03-2012 10:02 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 53
    • Views: 36,195
    11-07-2012 08:54 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts