This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I've heard through the grapevine that Indian Springs has been sold and is closed to diving (or will be closed shortly). Does anyone have the scoop on...
Once again I find myself in a position to accept donations for the cart at Jug Hole. One of the front wheels was recently replaced by Forrest Wilson...
On a ccr system at what depth & duration of your dive will you become what is called Saturated ? How long will you be able to stay at a specified...
I just returned from my first ever trip to the Bahamas (report to be posted soon), and I would be interested in some responses to some thoughts I...
Can anyone tell me what the recent conditions of Eagle's Nest are? I'm supposed to be there tomorrow, but if it's still 10' vis I don't wanna go.
My suit is still at Gambles getting new boots (ripped rubber boot on my Santi). My attempt to buy a back up resulted in a suit too big. I did find...
...for Bill Oigarten......looking for local info in his area, old friend from waaaay back... Straatsma
Today for Christmas, We had the chance to dive with Santa, aka Forrest Wilson. We were at Madisson and he tagged along with us. We did the main...
Hello, I was doing a tech class this past weekend at Peacock 3, and our dive plan called for a trip to Hendley's Castle. On our way, we passed an...
Merry Christmas everyone.
Hello Everyone: Everything you need to know about diving Hart Springs is now available on the new Hart Springs web site at: ...
We're looking to do some canoeing on the Suwanee on our upcoming trip to NFL. Does anybody have any comments or suggestions about Canoeing the...
Haven't been to the Courtyard in a while. Are Potter's and Rocky Horror shaped more favorably for SN or BM? Thanks Mark
Please be aware that Pothole is clogged up with debris and is not now a viable exit point. NFSA member divers attempted to ascend today after...
Help, every time I wear my wetsuit I stink for the next several days, and no amount of showering seems to help. I never pee in my suit, and always...
For those following the ASA award ceremony or those wishing to find out about it, we are a month away from the January 19th date. The ceremony is...
Hi All, I'm looking for two cheap lights that can be used with a GOPRO, something helmut mountable would be good. I'm not looking for anything...
Hey folks, I'm wondering how the the rebuilt tekna holds up against other scooters as far as run time on cruise and at full speed, typical timeframe...
April 6-13 going with Cave Country Dive Shop to Villa DeRosa for a cave diving trip. www.cavecountrydiving.com Give Marissa a shout if you...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules