This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I wasn't quite sure where to post this since its relevance to cave diving is "one step removed". But here's the deal: As far as new...
Article here: http://www.ocala.com/article/20130320/ARTICLES/130329960?p=1&tc=pg
Nice FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 19, 2013 CONTACT: DEP Press Office, 850.245.2112, [email protected] GOV. SCOTT ANNOUNCES $2.2...
My buddy jager13 is buying a set of 85s in melbourne fl. He is an active duty marine in north carolina. Could someone give them a ride to cave...
so this lady is selling this scooter. claimed that top speed is 40-45. I told her that she needed to check that speed, she may have missed a decimel....
I'm curious as to how many dives the average diver gets per year??
The recent thread on how much you dive brought me a surprise, when I realized that, now that our dives in MX are stage dives and much longer, the...
Found this on Facebook and thought everyone needed to see it. Nice to see The Monkeys getting the praise they deserve. Click the above...
Hi, I planning a cave diving trip to High Springs. I know this is a cave forum but I have a question if I will travel with my wife and she is not a...
In a call to the park, the system is still closed to swimming and diving due to brown water, however, Catfish is open to open water diving?
The water level at Lauraville Bridge continues to drop at app. 0ne foot per day. It should be below 25' by mid week. The parking lot is bone dry and...
Has anyone ever dove little grasshopper. Its in the woods just south of cr 19 a few miles south of salt springs. Richard
We will be returning to Morgan Springs to continue exploration efforts. December 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th If anyone is interested in assisting please...
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/03/announcing-disney-springs-at-walt-disney-world-resort/
Does anyone know if any serious attempts have been made to explore this site? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSXO46E4uRc
Happened to be diving Peacock back in Febuary. On the surface I was having trouble with my primary light functioning correctly. A gentleman behind me...
Hi all, I'm not really much of a poster on forums but I like having a scroll through the threads on here, especially the videos :) I finally...
Yesterday while diving at Eagles Nest with a couple of buddies, I saw something that I have never seen before. We were at the end of the line on the...
As Fred and I were picking up our cards this afternoon at Manatee , there was a ranger at the desk I had never seen before , and she said she was NEW...
Hi, I was planning to get married in cave country (Live Oak region) next week, though the pastor we had organised fell threw. I've got a few...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules