This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
Has anyone dove this site or know anything about it? http://www.exploresouthernhistory.com/buggspring.html Bugg Spring inOkahumpka, Florida...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d0v0W_Qz_lM (Mod...ok to move if necessary}
ASA is currently conducting research in the Jacob's Well system near Austin, Texas. We have a number of opportunities for qualified divers. This is...
Going through a pile of equipment from the former Blue Water Sports in Tallahassee. Found a few real museum pieces. Does anyone know anything about...
Newbie question. Is the dive season ending in the near future? A friend and I are thinking of hitting a tourist cave or two mid-May but it's a long...
Wish I could make it, but thought I would pass along the info in case someone else could. Cheers, Jeff
I know the title of this video says "...at high altitude" but I imagine the effects are very similar underwater. Very enlightening, especially for...
Anyone know about water level and vis at Morrison. May need to go there Sunday or Monday to finish up an O/W student. Yes I know Vortex is close...
Interesting story and video about a cave dive that unexpectedly found a dry cave offshoot. Story: ...
Just got a Tekna DV- 3X. New batteries installed and she is up and running great! I built a vacuum adapter out of an old charge port plug. ...
About a month ago there was a post about DAN not paying on an insurance claim when the bent member was transferred I think from one hospital to...
Anyone have a copy of this laying around that would be willing to peruse it and scan an article for me? Thanks! Jason Richards NSS 41539...
Looking to get some info on the dive-able caves that are on lower Holmes Creek. Specifically locations to Judges and the other caves. I have found...
Two tanks could use a ride from Amigo's as close to Cave Adventurers as they can get. Gladly chip in gasoline or breathing gas to get them any closer...
Here is a copy of a post I did on scubaboard looking for some ideas to dive in the SE US. Doesnt have to be a cave. Just spitball ideas or invite...
How are the conditions looking?
For those who haven't heard yet, Kevin had a heart attack yesterday and is at Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery, AL. He is still in ICU...
Anyone dove Cathedral lately? Wondering what the conditions are like.
I need a couple of Hog Regs serviced. Any suggestions. Thanks Tony Flaris
I met with the park manager this morning and Manatee Spring is now open to Cave Diving. The reason for the recent closure was that the spring was on...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules