Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 112 of 334 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Threads 2221 to 2240 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Healthy Snacks for Dive Trips

    I'm curious to hear what everyone brings on dive trips. Some suggestions were found in Kevin's thread, but I thought it might be a good idea to...

    Started by jj1987, 04-01-2013 11:55 AM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 63
    • Views: 19,409
    05-03-2013 06:30 AM Go to last post
  2. NACD

    I wrote a positive response about NACD last week and my comment was removed from the forum. Would like to know why it was removed.

    Started by shellmoundal, 05-01-2013 11:47 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,499
    05-03-2013 05:59 AM Go to last post
  3. 4 and 5 Person Dive Teams......a bad idea

    Please understand that the following a purely a hypothetical I have know first hand knowledge of any such event having ever taken place, especially...

    Started by Jont, 04-08-2013 09:21 PM
    7 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 7
    • Replies: 69
    • Views: 31,142
    05-01-2013 09:20 AM Go to last post
  4. Help locate missing sensor and hanging blocks at Peacock!!!

    We have been working with University of Florida grad students to conduct research at the parks,and this data is very valuable in helping the parks. ...

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 04-28-2013 08:10 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 6,766
    04-29-2013 09:32 PM Go to last post
  5. Kudos to Cave Connections and Amigos

    In the cave diving community, gear-related issues are considered especially important, especially to cave divers. In Florida's "cave country," the...

    Started by Rhino, 04-26-2013 05:24 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,317
    04-29-2013 04:03 PM Go to last post
  6. Tanks need a ride from Tampa (area) to cave country.

    I've got a pair of LP108s that need a ride to cave country between now and May 4th. If there is anyone heading up that could help, it would be much...

    Started by Greenwood_60, 04-22-2013 05:03 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,971
    04-29-2013 08:48 AM Go to last post
  7. Question Reel left in Jackson?

    Hey folks, Ozrik and I were diving Jackson yesterday, and all day we'd noticed another reel tied into the main line other than our own. There...

    Started by skoorbevad, 04-21-2013 07:56 PM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 42
    • Views: 14,096
    04-29-2013 08:33 AM Go to last post
  8. A couple of things about diving in high traffic areas.

    First, exiting divers have the right of way, I think this has been lost on people who dive at spots that constantly have 5 or 6 teams at varying...

    Started by H2Ocaver, 04-09-2013 10:03 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 14
    • Views: 4,559
    04-26-2013 04:19 PM Go to last post
  9. Warning to Peacock visitors

    Steps are very slippery,use caution.

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 04-23-2013 06:51 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 7,261
    04-25-2013 08:46 PM Go to last post
  10. Peacock open!

    Just heard from CE Peacock is open. Can anyone confirm this?

    Started by navycaver, 04-23-2013 02:52 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,248
    04-23-2013 04:42 PM Go to last post
  11. Pennsylvania Caves?

    I grew up in Northeastern PA and remember a place next to the RR tracks in Susquehanna County where we used to swim in a creek that fed in to a large...

    Started by cavemark, 05-13-2008 05:02 AM
    5 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 5
    • Replies: 48
    • Views: 25,845
    04-22-2013 07:53 PM Go to last post
  12. Peacock

    Can anyone tell me why Peacock is not open to diving at this time?

    Started by Shocky, 04-21-2013 06:00 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 21
    • Views: 5,810
    04-22-2013 03:05 PM Go to last post
  13. Coast Guard award for Edd Sorenson

    We have received notice that the Coast Guard has an award to present to Edd for the saves from year. As before, keep this QUIET!! NO BLABBING PLEASE...

    Started by Kevin Carlisle, 04-17-2013 07:45 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,257
    04-21-2013 05:49 PM Go to last post
  14. New Yorker Article

    This isn’t really news, but I hadn’t seen it posted elsewhere on here. There is a really good article in the March 18, 2013 issue of The New...

    Started by Kirk, 04-20-2013 03:52 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,261
    04-21-2013 01:12 PM Go to last post
  15. Devils Ear System Gold Line Map

    Hi there, I'm a fairly new cave diver (a buddy on mine and I just finished intro last weekend at Ginnie). Now, I've been trying to find a map of...

    Started by nkavallar, 04-19-2013 11:38 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,759
    04-19-2013 09:22 PM Go to last post
  16. Cave Diver Arrow Vortex Cave question

    I dove past the gate at Vortex last night for the first time. Not a bad cave. I actually liked it. I am curious about where I made it to. Any...

    Started by navycaver, 04-14-2013 11:19 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 22
    • Views: 6,266
    04-19-2013 05:26 PM Go to last post
  17. Light

    I’m thinking of acquiring a Morph 1000 Light System from HOG. The price is reasonable. However, I’m a bit apprehensive due to its lithium...

    Started by perryL927, 04-18-2013 09:44 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 782
    04-18-2013 02:50 PM Go to last post
  18. Cave Diving Presentation

    I have been asked to give a presentation to a group of elementary students on cave diving. Does anyone have some material/presentation that I...

    Started by tflaris, 04-17-2013 06:42 PM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 1,498
    04-18-2013 09:49 AM Go to last post
  19. Marianna Open Water Dive Sites

    Do they exist? Something within a 30 min drive is fine...

    Started by Totes McGoats, 04-15-2013 04:41 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 13
    • Views: 3,821
    04-18-2013 06:17 AM Go to last post
  20. Help needed near NYC

    A famous British diver has recently died, and someone familiar with diving is needed to help identify historical diving related items in his house....

    Started by FW, 04-16-2013 04:52 PM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,205
    04-17-2013 05:37 PM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts