This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
How old is/was the oldest known active cave diver?
Madison Blue Spring is closed to diving and swimming as of today 6/14/2013 due to high water/Low vis. Jim Wyatt NFSA
The kids are out of school, many parties going on in the woods & springs, thieves are out looking for gear & or cars, & it is HOT ! What to do?...
Was recently told that there was a study conducted about the personality traits of cave divers. It was done several years ago and I am interested to...
If you had a battery that was only 1/2 as long as your light canister, how would you take up the additional space? Please let me know whether or not...
With all the discussion of the quality of the cave divers being made it seems a good idea to have a conversation with a discussion of what it takes...
Anyone been to Manatee lately. Thinking of diving there on Weds. Thanks in Advance for your assistance. TF
Underwater Cave Cartography - Mexico, Bermuda, and the American South I will be giving a 30-40 minute presentation about The exploration and...
In title... I know Sheck had done some survey back in the day. I'm not sure if it was the original survey or original exploration. Does anyone...
Unfortunately, your name escapes me, but I really appreciated it. You left before I could return it and I'd like to get it back to you. Drop me a PM...
I found this also: http://research.myfwc.com/engine/download_redirection_process.asp?file=01doonan_0346.pdf&objid=48617&dltype=publication ...
I was out riding in my boat today and did a quick dive into Miller's Ferry Spring near Ebro / Vernon. Looks like a nice little cave. Does anyone...
Chris intentions were good with his survey. Before we find a solution I believe that consensus of a problem and understanding the problem is needed....
I hope to see everyone at the NSS-CDS 2013 Mid-West Workshop Sept 14, 2013 http://www.nsscds.org/files/workshops/2013Midwest/2013workshop.pdf
Forrest the other day called me an Open Water Diver that learned to swim in Caves. And while I could take offense by the statement (which I didn't)...
Good thing it's going to move quickly thru. (hopefully faster than Debby did) Hey , someone has to watch the weather (SMILE) Beano From the...
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130604/article/130609871
But I need your help. I'm looking for a Workshop Director for the 2014 NSS-CDS Workshop. We want you! Please reach out to me if interested....
I'm looking for any ideas on dive gear storage. I'm tearing everything back to the block walls... so anything is possible. Only thing I'm not looking...
I also found this while internet browsing: http://www.isgs.illinois.edu/research/3DWorkshop/2002/pdf-files/arthur_abs.pdf Enjoy Tony Flaris
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules