Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Post New Thread
Page 108 of 334 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Threads 2141 to 2160 of 6674

Forum: Main Forum

This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.

  1. Question Training Time Expirations on certificates: Too restrictive or Just Right?

    I am an Intro to Cave diver, and I have a question on the Expirations of Cave diving certificates. I have heard two schools of thought: 1 - too...

    Started by Jax, 07-15-2013 06:43 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    cave certification, certification expiration
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 49,819
    07-20-2013 07:48 AM Go to last post
  2. Gulf Shrimp In Ginnie

    Hey, I forgot to mention this earlier, but last week when I was diving Ginnie, I came upon two small (about the size of a 30/45 in the grocery store)...

    Started by Superlyte27, 07-12-2013 01:56 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 16
    • Views: 4,251
    07-18-2013 04:49 AM Go to last post
  3. WOO HOO! Finally made it!

    FINALLY finished my last round of courses over the weekend! We did a couple of dives at Eagle's Nest to finish everything off and had an absolute...

    Started by corvettejoe, 07-15-2013 09:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 15
    • Views: 3,176
    07-17-2013 07:55 PM Go to last post
  4. Webcast on the impacts harmful algal blooms to public health.

    Watershed Academy Webcast: “Perspectives on the Impact to Public Health of Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs)”...

    Started by Houdini, 07-17-2013 01:40 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 2,133
    07-17-2013 01:40 PM Go to last post
  5. Congratulations

    Congratulations to Cameron King on his successful completion of his NAUI Cave 1 program. Tony Flaris NAUI 44662

    Started by tflaris, 07-12-2013 03:32 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,300
    07-17-2013 12:24 PM Go to last post
  6. Hollis DG03 Recalled for Software Upgrade

    This came in this morning and I know this is a popular computer so I thought I'd share. It looks like a quick and easy...

    Started by Real1628, 07-12-2013 09:03 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 649
    07-12-2013 09:03 AM Go to last post
  7. Deepest Cave in the World!

    Wow. ...

    Started by Jax, 06-20-2013 09:26 AM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 20
    • Views: 8,927
    07-11-2013 06:16 AM Go to last post
  8. Who DOESN'T analyze their gas?

    I know most anyone reading this will happily post about how they always analyze their breathing gas... I don't want to hear from you (sorry)... I...

    Started by IowaCaveDiver, 07-05-2013 07:48 PM
    9 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 9
    • Replies: 84
    • Views: 44,433
    07-10-2013 07:20 PM Go to last post
  9. Smile Peacock/Orange Grove!

    Conditions are best I've seen in a long time this weekend at both Orange Grove and Peacock. Was nice catching up with Bill and Linda at CE. Get out...

    Started by Chance06, 07-07-2013 08:21 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,498
    07-10-2013 02:30 PM Go to last post
  10. Meeting House push canceled

    Due to conditions the push at Meeting House has been canceled. Future dates will be planned. Thanks to everyone for the support.

    Started by MedCop, 07-05-2013 12:14 PM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 1,254
    07-07-2013 12:03 PM Go to last post
  11. Madison Blue-CLOSED

    River intrusion has caused a brown out

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 07-07-2013 07:38 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 1,534
    07-07-2013 10:54 AM Go to last post
  12. Church Sink Access

    Just wanted to let everyone know that Church Sink access has changed. Due to 2 recent swimmer deaths last month, the landowner closed the sight....

    Started by speleodiver, 07-03-2013 10:03 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 2,208
    07-04-2013 08:40 PM Go to last post
  13. Meeting House Push July 5-7

    The ASA http://aquaticscienceassociation.org/ will be conducting a push dive in Meeting House Cave system on the Ferrell property in Crawfordville...

    Started by MedCop, 06-29-2013 05:38 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,509
    07-02-2013 02:05 PM Go to last post
  14. Alachua Sink Guide Info

    I would like to dive Alachua Sink on Saturday morning. Who are the guides and how do I get a hold of them?

    Started by Sly-vester, 06-27-2013 02:20 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 2,578
    06-28-2013 03:19 AM Go to last post
  15. Vote for Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State park

    https://parks.livepositively.com/parks/index.html This contest is again this year. Last year we got into the top 20 and had a chance at some money

    Started by Kelly Jessop, 06-16-2013 06:03 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 27
    • Views: 8,843
    06-25-2013 08:23 PM Go to last post
  16. When do you stop cave diving....after 30-40 years of experience?

    Have been wondering....as I know, after 3500-plus cave dives, over 40 years... many project dives (WKPP, Beacon Woods, Twin Dees, Weeki Wachi, and...

    Started by phreaticus, 06-20-2013 05:57 PM
    4 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 4
    • Replies: 39
    • Views: 12,363
    06-25-2013 10:07 AM Go to last post
  17. Extreme Cave Diving to Air

    Nova is airing the episode Extreme Cave Diving tomorrow night at 9:00 EDT. I'm sure most of us have already seen it but still thought I'd mention it....

    Started by Garyd, 06-18-2013 03:05 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 4,226
    06-21-2013 06:43 PM Go to last post
  18. Nitrox instruction

    I also know an open water instructor who took a "Nitrox Instructor" class and taught a nitrox class before ever making a dive on nitrox himself. ...

    Started by Sludge, 06-09-2013 05:28 PM
    6 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 6
    • Replies: 58
    • Views: 30,156
    06-21-2013 05:39 PM Go to last post
  19. Good article with Cristina Zenato

    http://www.thebahamasweekly.com/publish/grand-bahama-bahamas/Historic_double-stage_exploratory_cave_dive_made_between_Grand_Bahama_s_Mermaid_Pond_and_...

    Started by Jim Wyatt, 06-21-2013 11:07 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,400
    06-21-2013 03:52 PM Go to last post
  20. Devils Den, Beyond the Cavern ?

    I am to understand there is a football sized dome beyond the cavern zone, which is obviously closed off.. Has anyone ever been beyond the cavern to...

    Started by JE, 06-11-2013 02:24 PM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 17
    • Views: 5,072
    06-21-2013 10:16 AM Go to last post
 

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 15 replies or 150 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts