This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I keep having the same conversation with OW divers who think 10 trips to the gate in Vortex, qualifies them to be cave divers. I'm having the same...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324324404579045020481386890.html?ru=yahoo%3Fmod%3Dyahoo_itp
I always liked the approaching fall season, it seems fun to go looking for remote caves or springs inland, while the rainy season blows itself out. ...
One thing we want to do is have your visit count. The more visitors at the park help in determining funding,and economic impact to the area. Most...
Due to rising river levels I was notified by park management that they had to close the spring for diving and swimming. Hopefully this will be short...
See "Diver's Paradise" feature article in the Branford News section of today's Suwannee Democrat for excellent story about how Amigos came to be. ...
When I do fauna counts and other research dives I always carry a small compact waterproof camera,with an sb105 in slave mode. My current camera had a...
The other thread which mentioned Parker got me thinking... How many cave divers have been in full or partial collapse events while cavediving? ...
It was a technique I have been using for years. I was confident that my pre-dive checks and rituals would cover all bases. Had a great dive...
From your 1st cave dive to current runs where have you been & what caves do you frequent more ? ie: (mine) 1st. Snake/Layfeyette Blue Peacock...
Last weekend, my four year old predator flooded during a dive into Peacock Springs. The computer had over 100 dives since the last battery change and...
Anyone ever order something from Taiwan or Indonesia?? I am looking at a site that has Cave gear and super super cheap...
Hey all, my dive insurance is due to expire in a few days. I know some of you have talked of alternatives to DAN. What are your thoughts? I don't do...
I will be diving Mexico at the end of this month. There are Sea Snakes in the Lagoon that I will be diving. I will be photographing them but I an...
There's an informal meeting of the NWFWMD in Marianna this Tuesday (Aug 20th) for residents to discuss their concerns on water issues and permitting...
The NFSA's final kiosk for the interpretive trail is ready to go to Peacock. It is huge and heavy. It is in High Springs and may need a ride to...
Email or Phone? PM please if so. Thanks Bob Schulte
In an accident analysis thread, a participant made a point that permanent markings and not temporary markings should be used to identify scuba tank...
ok, so this is not cool. Are there any cave systems that have had instances of these types of amoeba? Does it happen at other times of the year? ...
I am hoping some fellow women cave divers can provide some input here. I really like my finger nails, they are real nails not the nail sets you get...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules