This is the main forum, for cavediving-related threads only. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. This site is viewable by all, but you must be registered to post.
I'd love to see if the September issue has an article about Huautla, maybe even get a copy. I finally checked the grocery store and they already had...
Anyone been to P3 lately? How's she lookin'?
I know there are numerous karst features running along it & I also know there are obvious caves abundent in this area.....I also know one of the...
anybody elses FUBAR?
Does anyone know if this system connects to Kelly Park & Rock Springs ? Has it been traversed ?
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Local-Cave-Diver-Featured-in-Duracell-Battery-Series-224126191.html
Hey guys, I'm a college student putting together a movie and I'm trying to get scenes from a bunch of extreme sports. I was wondering if any of...
http://www.caves.org/project/coldwater/ http://www.caves.org/project/coldwater/photos/galleryplot.jpg ...
About 500 feet past the martz offshoot there is a tee with about 5 cookies and no permanent arrows downstream of the T. 50 more feet there is another...
Hey all, I ran into a situation at Ginnie today where two OW divers were trying to enter the cave. The snorkels and dangling SPG's gave them away....
Who dives Blue Spring, in Orange City???
I haven't been to the downstream section for a while. Is the lockwood tunnel a jump or tee to the left and how far to the jump. I think max depth...
Any alachua residents going to the Midwest Workshop in St. Louis this weekend? Anyone willing to stop by alachua one evening this week and pick up a...
Now that it's a state park, is there any ongoing effort to open it up for diving?
I have completed my dissertation and it has been accepted by Barry University. I have now earned a Ph.D. in Counseling. Thank you to everyone who...
Flooding at Peacock from the river.
Just in case you ever get or have gotten negative readings when analyzing O2 with a CO analyzer, here's what I learned when it happened to me....
Hi Guys, I need a little assistance. I am stumped, for my last three trips in a row to mainly ginnie springs, i come home with a incredible ear...
Me and a group of friends are planning our annual trip to cave country. We have been to many caves, but have missed a few. We would like to dive...
In case this wasn't posted: http://www.newsherald.com/outdoors/local-springs-get-cash-infusion-map-1.197569?tc=obinsite
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.
Forum Rules