Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: WTB O2 analyzer

  1. #1

    Default WTB O2 analyzer

    My pick-O2 died. Need a replacement.

    Anna


  2. #2

    Default

    http://techdivinglimited.com/

    On sale for $199.95 (regularly $350)

    Philip Craiger
    ------------------
    Paranoia is total awareness.

  3. #3
    Administrator Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    21,842

    Default

    A new Pick is only $140. I think they can be repaired, ask Oxycheq (probably better wait until after DEMA).

    http://www.oxycheq.com

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW
    A new Pick is only $140. I think they can be repaired, ask Oxycheq (probably better wait until after DEMA).

    http://www.oxycheq.com
    Actually, that was the first site I checked, but they don't list Picks anymore. Discontinued?


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Major Restriction
    http://techdivinglimited.com/

    On sale for $199.95 (regularly $350)
    Interesting...GA-O2Check by TDL any good?


  6. #6

    Default

    Frankly I don' t know. However, I trust Joel. Based upon my own personal experiences, as well as posts from others on TDS testifying to the way he treats his customers. I would assume that Joel wouldn't sell anything in product in which he didn't have faith.

    Philip Craiger
    ------------------
    Paranoia is total awareness.

  7. #7
    Administrator Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    21,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna
    Actually, that was the first site I checked, but they don't list Picks anymore. Discontinued?
    Oxycheq may not sell them anymore, but they are not discontinued: http://www.nuvair.com/shopsite_sc/st...s_picko2.shtml

    I think Oxycheq can refurbish one for much less than a new one.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts