Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Cave agency renewal

I renewed online with agency XYZ in late June/early July. Haven't heard a peep. Emailed said agency's admin person in late July....haven't heard a peep from there either. I guess they don't need my renewal funds.......

There are 3 kinds of people in this world; those who are good at math, and those who are not.

Administrator Forum Admin

PM sent

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

Moderated

Daym, I thought this was gonna be a GOOD topic... but it wasn't what I thought it was about....

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

Quote Originally Posted by Tegg
    Daym, I thought this was gonna be a GOOD topic... but it wasn't what I thought it was about....
    Is it called dir-o-fobia?

Default Re: Cave agency renewal

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I renewed online with agency XYZ in late June/early July. Haven't heard a peep. Emailed said agency's admin person in late July....haven't heard a peep from there either. I guess they don't need my renewal funds.......

Representatives from agency XYZ would like to hear from you, and are VERY interested.