Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread

Thread: UV-26

Thumbs up UV-26

I am looking for a UV-26. I would like to get one that is functional but needs some work. I am looking to spend between $1000-$1200. So if someone has one just laying around as a possible "one day I will use this scooter" scooter and you want some Critmus money, lemme know. Thanks in advance!

For $1000-$1200 you should be able to pick one up that is 100% functional and has a fairly fresh set of batteries. For $800ish (+/-) you should be able to find a "fixer upper". Unfortunately you'll have to be patient for either, but this is the best place to be looking.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I found me a UV-18 for a really good price from a reputable member here. Needless to say, I am stoked. With standard batteries it will do what I need it to do for a while. Then as I get better and more experienced I will do a battery upgrade and get me some more range.

I have an incredible UV-26 though it’s a bit higher than you’re looking to pay. If you change your mind let me know and I’ll do my best to cut you a good deal.

Same here, I am selling my UV-26. Although the moving company snapped one of the blades. So I am waiting for them to get it fixed. Then I will be listing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my UV, figure I can only carry it for another ten, maybe fifteen years though.
    Cadillac ride, no irritating counter rotation pull, doesn't just stop when batteries are low, don't get raped on battery replacement costs....

I have a UV-18 that doesn't get much use I'd like to sell. The batteries are are about 8 years old but I still got over 50 minutes run time on it a couple of years ago. Looking for $950 but open to offers. I'm in NY but travel to cave country most winters

I have a uV-40 built by Rodney that I may consider parting with.

It comes with Venom speed controller (3 speeds), low mileage, only used in fresh water and hasn't yet been inside a Cave, so cosmetically looks in mint condition. It weighs 70#'s with a 2-5 hour run time. I've managed a 3.5 hour run with no end of power in site.

PM for pics or info.

The most powerful minds are the ones that can be changed.