Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

My analyzer actually has the capability to do everything that you say (but I use it as a stand alone). The Teledyne MX/DX300 analyzers can be set with high and low limits with audible alarms and perform autocalibrarion.

I picked mine up on EBay, it was new from an estate. Designed for hospital use (MX) the dive version (DX) waa identical except it had a Green injection molded housing vs the all White MX. If you ever see one for sale, buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavão View Post
    How expensive?

I think most blenders have that sort of feature, but only to control the blender itself, not the compressor, and only for higher O2 content as a safety precaution, if the O2 content falls below a certain level it wouldn't do any good for the blender to shut itself off anyway
    I built a niteox stick and a local compressor guy who also builds commercial nitrox stick was nice enough to plumb in a dwyer flowmeter as well as a solenoid that shuts oxygen off if certain pressures are hit and oxygen cant flow without compressor on. It also has an opv so if oxygen pressure rises it blows, keeping it from going to the machine. I think he charged me $250 and that included the oxygen reg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    I built a niteox stick and a local compressor guy who also builds commercial nitrox stick was nice enough to plumb in a dwyer flowmeter as well as a solenoid that shuts oxygen off if certain pressures are hit and oxygen cant flow without compressor on. It also has an opv so if oxygen pressure rises it blows, keeping it from going to the machine. I think he charged me $250 and that included the oxygen reg.

That's not the issue, like I said, most blenders I know already have it built in, we are talking about auto shut-off the compressor, so that it doesn't continually fill the banks with air

Quote Originally Posted by Pavão View Post
    That's not the issue, like I said, most blenders I know already have it built in, we are talking about auto shut-off the compressor, so that it doesn't continually fill the banks with air
    Sorry. I must?ve half read

Administrator Forum Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kidsdream View Post
    ...As some have noted, I was not specific as to the shop my post applies to; but if anyone wants that information you can PM me...
    PM sent

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

I have one on the mix into my compressor and another on the mix out and others to carry with me. Good units.