Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

The Marianna airport recorded a wind gust of 102mph.

Just checking in to see how Wakulla County made out... especially near Crawfordville/Medart.... They're awfully close to the coast....

Quote Originally Posted by kotik View Post
    The Marianna airport recorded a wind gust of 102mph.
    hopefully it didn't do anything to Edd's planes or that hurricane is really going to regret going thru Marianna

Quote Originally Posted by mag3 View Post
    Just checking in to see how Wakulla County made out... especially near Crawfordville/Medart.... They're awfully close to the coast....
    I am headed to Sopchoppy later today. There is a lot of power outage in Wakulla. Talquin says on their website only 3% have power out of their network.
    https://my.talquinelectric.com/outages/maps/

City of Tallahassee has 97,000 outages reported.

Has anyone heard from Russel and Lynn, Vince Ferris or any of the other PC area members?

Just read this message from the traffic alert website:

"All EB lanes of I-10 are closed from US-331, MM 85 to the Appalachicola River, MM 160. All WB lanes of I-10 are closed from the Appalachicola River to SR-77, MM 120. Seek an alternate route."

"I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap"
    "I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet."
    "Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it."
    "I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out."
    "I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand."

Rodney Dangerfield 10-5-2004

"Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    I am headed to Sopchoppy later today. There is a lot of power outage in Wakulla. Talquin says on their website only 3% have power out of their network.

Has anyone heard from Russel and Lynn, Vince Ferris or any of the other PC area members?

"All EB lanes of I-10 are closed from US-331, MM 85 to the Appalachicola River, MM 160. All WB lanes of I-10 are closed from the Appalachicola River to SR-77, MM 120. Seek an alternate route."

Let's hope it's only poles/lines down that can be repaired. Major wind damage and storm surge would be devistating. I hope Greg and his shop are OK.

Special Member

Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post

Hey John, Be careful on that trip, hope everything is ok in Sopchoppy and Medart. Next time you're in Milton give me a ring, i am working as a cfi at AMS and have a rans lsa in a hangar at 2R4. Bill

"With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

"Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire

Has anybody heard from Russell (Sludge)?

His family has posted a couple inquiries on Facebook, but have not heard from him.

Last I knew he was still in Panama Beach a day before the storm.

Take only photos, leave only bubbles, kill only time.

Administrator Forum Admin

Quote Originally Posted by gschaut View Post
    Has anybody heard from Russell (Sludge)?

His family has posted a couple inquiries on Facebook, but have not heard from him.

Last I knew he was still in Panama Beach a day before the storm.
    I tried calling him, but the call went straight to voicemail. That could mean his phone was off, or that none of the nearby cell towers were working.

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

Has anyone heard from CA...im only a few hours from there but cannot get ahold of anyone...id be more than happy to help...just need to know what they need...

Quote Originally Posted by PDAVIS1 View Post
    Has anyone heard from CA...im only a few hours from there but cannot get ahold of anyone...id be more than happy to help...just need to know what they need...
    biggest thing right now is fuel and chainsaws/operators. I think bread was also on a request list