Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Steve Boyer needs our help

Steve Boyer is experiencing a life-altering medical event.

I have started a GoFundMe Account on his behalf.

If you have ever climbed the steps at Peacock, Madison, Marty Sink or Cow Springs. He?s lent us a hand making our entries and exits safe and easy.

If you have ever used the Changing Rooms at Peacock or Cow Springs you have seen his craftsmanship.

Give a little, give a lot, give once or give often.

https://www.gofundme.com/steve-boyer...0a194dd8363bef

Thank you in advance for helping out.

Tony Flaris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

Earnest Shackleton

Administrator Forum Admin

Done.

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

Quote Originally Posted by tflaris View Post
    Steve Boyer is experiencing a life-altering medical event.

I have started a GoFundMe Account on his behalf.

If you have ever climbed the steps at Peacock, Madison, Marty Sink or Cow Springs. He?s lent us a hand making our entries and exits safe and easy.

If you have ever used the Changing Rooms at Peacock or Cow Springs you have seen his craftsmanship.

Give a little, give a lot, give once or give often.

https://www.gofundme.com/steve-boyer...0a194dd8363bef

Thank you in advance for helping out.

Tony Flaris

I would like to issue a "challenge" to all the instructors out there. Those of us who teach here in the North Central Florida region have seen, first hand, the work that Steve and his friends have done at many of our dive sites. Not only do we benefit, but our students do as well and, of course, the cave divers that visit us from around the world see what a group of volunteers and dedicated cave divers are doing for our community. We can never thank Steve enough for his work and now I think we should all step up in his time of need and do what we can to help. Lets lead by example guys!!

Thanks for spreading the word

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...

thrown in my share! Steve is the man. Can I invite him to Canada so that he doesnt go broke?

Quote Originally Posted by patpicos View Post
    thrown in my share! Steve is the man. Can I invite him to Canada so that he doesnt go broke?
    He?s from New Hampshire so he?s probably already a little Canadian.

"Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

Earnest Shackleton

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    I would like to issue a "challenge" to all the instructors out there. Those of us who teach here in the North Central Florida region have seen, first hand, the work that Steve and his friends have done at many of our dive sites. Not only do we benefit, but our students do as well and, of course, the cave divers that visit us from around the world see what a group of volunteers and dedicated cave divers are doing for our community. We can never thank Steve enough for his work and now I think we should all step up in his time of need and do what we can to help. Lets lead by example guys!!
    Although I made my donation before seeing your challenge, thank you for this. You are absolutely right on the money here.

Ken Sallot

Thank you. Steve has given so much of himself to cave diving, doing something in return is a good thing.

"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

Done. Thanks for setting this up, Tony.

Mike & Tracy

Thanks for posting this.

I have enjoyed both working on projects and diving at sites where work was done by Steve and the team when I was unable to participate.

I am certain there are folks that use the results of this work and have no idea of the amount of volunteer effort and dedication that was put forth.

Steve is of a truely rare breed. I hope we as a group can keep this ball rolling and help out in a time of need.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...