Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Administrator Forum Admin

It is one thing to be able to swim into a clear, warm, Mexican cave. That doesn't prove anyone is really a cave diver. Show me where he has dived in low visibility, high current caves, and I might be a little more impressed.

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

I have been in Aerolito twice this week and there is no someone doing silt angles at least up to the Wonderland jump which is about the 5th set of double arrows.

Did two dives in Aerolito this week,took all the jumps from the stop sign up to and including Wonderland jump and saw no evidence of any dramatic event occurring.Also went past the Wonderland jump for another 1000 feet and saw nothing back there.The flow is minimal so a situation such as the one described would certainly leave traces. Did this event occur in Aerolito,somewhere else or did it occur at all.

How'd the cavern look?

Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hammer View Post
    How'd the cavern look?
    The route to the gold line was fine. It is a large cavern and I didn't swim around it but I didn't see anything that would lead me to believe there was an incident. I would assume they took the direct route to the gold line. There are some other lines that come up into the cavern but they are not the mainline and they don't have any jumps off of them fairly close to cavern. I really believe it is a publicity stunt.

I especially like how he filled his BCD completely full in an effort to conserve gas for later use and then found himself crawling around on the ceiling. I think I missed learning that technique in my cave classes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk