4 4.49%
  • No

64 71.91%
  • No, I am angry, and I will explain

1 1.12%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by scubainchicago View Post
    I think Rick has been actively mining through the pile of "$h!t" he's created over the last 10 years and refuses to accept defeat.
    ...or to accept responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Pickel View Post
    You mean like giving "Instructor of the Year" to a convicted cocaine dealer?

Wonder why he (Johnny Richards) retained his membership when mine was revoked (for making truthful points). Hmmmm...Rick, Larry, Deb (oh yeah), anyone else want to comment on the High Springs drug trade? NACD is back baby...new suppliers maybe?
    Yes, that. Among other things.

NACD Cave DPV Cert # 666: Cave DPV Anti-christ

Quote Originally Posted by DMoore View Post
    Can someone explain their concern with the CDS being a sister org to the NSS? I don't fully understand the issue that cave divers have with it.
    As someone mentioned before, the short time cave divers (most quit before 5 years) have no interest in dry caving, because they really have no interest in exploration outside of where they were trained. If they did, they would realize that most of the new exploration outside of Florida or Tulum is coming from being involved with dry cavers, or being a dry caver and finding it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rchrds View Post
    As someone mentioned before, the short time cave divers (most quit before 5 years) have no interest in dry caving, because they really have no interest in exploration outside of where they were trained. If they did, they would realize that most of the new exploration outside of Florida or Tulum is coming from being involved with dry cavers, or being a dry caver and finding it yourself.
    The only things I've ever learned about caving was from dry cavers. Thank you sir!

So I'm wondering if more people have now voted in this poll than the actual "membership" of the "NACD."

Quote Originally Posted by oya View Post
    So I'm wondering if more people have now voted in this poll than the actual "membership" of the "NACD."

Yes

Richard Blackburn
    All comments are my own.