Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default La Palma Travel Plan

I was planning our family trip to La Palma but I dont know much about this island. Were hoping to have fun at place were we can go hiking, surfing, and will offer us a wonderful scenery and I hope they have that. I've been reading this article about La Palma here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/...es/barlovento/ but i really want to hear what your personal experience to this island. Thanks!

Last edited by Sixtmne; 07-12-2018 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Wrong Title

Quote Originally Posted by Sixtmne View Post
    I was planning our family trip to La Palma but I dont know much about this island. Were hoping to have fun at place were we can go hiking, surfing, and will offer us a wonderful scenery and I hope they have that. I've been reading this article about La Palma here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/...es/barlovento/ but i really want to hear what your personal experience to this island. Thanks!
    When are you going. My wife will be presenting research at a karst/cave diving international conference in October on Lanzarote. Supposed to be some cool cave diving talks and research presentations. She's very excited because it's a beautiful place. I'm jealous because I won't get to tag along. Too pricey of a flight to tag along on a whim. If you're in Orlando and find some cheap flights lemme know. We're just outside of tampa