Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Reminder: Survey at Little River Springs by the NSS-CDS

Hey everyone!

The NSS-CDS just wanted to put out another reminder that there is still an active survey taking place at Little River Springs in Branford Florida. The reason we are mentioning it again is because some survey equipment has gone missing over the last few weeks. I am sure this was an innocent mistake by someone trying to clean up the cave (thank you for your efforts), but it creates a need for duplicate work.

If there is anyone who finds the current situation in Little River hazardous, please let me know! We are trying very hard to not impede the steady traffic the cave sees every day, so if there's something getting in your way, we are more than willing to alter methods. Safety is our #1 concern.

Thanks everyone for dealing with our mess while we try to create a very accurate/detailed map!

(EDIT: before any one suggests it, the culprit was not Tracy Baumer. That was my natural assumption too...)

- Adam Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by jebernot View Post
    This is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by adam_Hughes View Post
    Hey everyone!

(EDIT: before any one suggests it, the culprit was not Tracy Baumer. That was my natural assumption too...)

- Adam Hughes
    hahaha, were your markers pink?

So my drysuit has to be black, (unless I'm GUE then it has to be red), my mask strap has to be plain, my mask can't be clear, I can't wear my yellow split fins and my arrows have to be white...... why is it always about color with you people (cave divers). Why can't you just love and respect people regardless of their color preference.

I don't think my full name has ever been on CDF anywhere before.... but if it has to be somewhere because of my sarcasm/shenanigans, I'm glad it was this thread and not the Adanced Full Cavern thread.....

#divelesspostmore

Quote Originally Posted by pink arrows View Post
    So my drysuit has to be black, (unless I'm GUE then it has to be red), my mask strap has to be plain, my mask can't be clear, I can't wear my yellow split fins and my arrows have to be white...... why is it always about color with you people (cave divers). Why can't you just love and respect people regardless of their color preference.

I don't think my full name has ever been on CDF anywhere before.... but if it has to be somewhere because of my sarcasm/shenanigans, I'm glad it was this thread and not the Adanced Full Cavern thread.....

#divelesspostmore

I would have guessed Stan Wrong was in town again.