Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

That's awesome! I would like more info, where planning on heading down this winter and that sounds the kind of place we look for.

Quote Originally Posted by mndiver67 View Post
    That's awesome! I would like more info, where planning on heading down this winter and that sounds the kind of place we look for.
    Sure thing! We?re located almost exactly halfway between Tulum and Playa del Carmen (the entrance to Taj Maha is about a mile away). We?re in a small jungle community that has 24 hour security, and our rental houses offer guests free access to the swimming pool and recreational palapa, along with WiFi and bottled water. You can safely leave your car right outside your rental house - our property also has a sturdy gate and electric fence! - and there?s plenty of room to hang gear and charge your lights/DPVs.

We have two little self-contained houses for rent: a one-bedroom house and a small studio. The former has air conditioning throughout; the studio, not yet. Each sleeps two people comfortably, either in twin beds or a king size for couples. We can rent you tanks and arrange fills; provide guiding services (or detailed instructions on finding caves and main lines, if you are more independent); and repair various bits of dive gear on our bench if stuff breaks. Plant-based meals are also available on request (guests are free to cook/grill whatever they want in their own rental homes, or dine out).

Sound good? If so, PM me for more information, or check out our Facebook page (search for XOC-Ha) and communicate via that platform, if you prefer. Our web page should be going live fairly shortly, where you can find pictures and full descriptions of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LiteWeight View Post
    If anyone wants to put together a group trip, I'm interested.
    We would love to have you! Folks that fill up our guest houses can be accommodated in the main house - they will have their own air conditioned bedroom, and their own bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk