Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by kylejones982 View Post
    I'm very interested in getting a boat and diving some "off the beaten path" caves in the rivers after gaining some more experience but wouldn't really know where to start once I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The best thing is to get the experience and solid skills as you mentioned, because as was alluded to earlier, these caves won't be as user friendly as the "gold line" caves. Where to start is to get a mentor, or someone diving these caves, and have them show you the best things to do. Even navigating the river can be hard due to shoals etc. It is harder than just backing up to a picnic bench and diving, but well worth it.

"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

Shhhhh....Kelly! Then those caves will start to look like Ginnie and Peacock. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by TracyN View Post
    Shhhhh....Kelly! Then those caves will start to look like Ginnie and Peacock. Lol!
    Not worried, because frequently people aren't willing to trade two dives a day with one dive with some boat travel.

"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick