Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread

Default gas management hardware

Need hardware for that garage mix system you're building? Consider these used items from my own system that I just reconfigured and no longer need.

Except for the hose nipples, all metal you see is either brass, chrome plated brass, or high quality SS, so don't let the stains and evidence of past use scare you off. All you need is some Simple Green and a little elbow grease, and it will all look brand new again, and since you are going to do that, and not me, I'm willing to consider any reasonable offer for this stuff. That means one price takes all, or I can part it out for you.

I believe Sherwood still sells the valves (10) in the photos, and you can still purchase rebuild kits for them.

The manifolds/valves all came from GMC Scuba, but the two backflow check valves (O2 compatible) were purchased from a commercial specialty gas supplier, and the other brass parts-n-pieces were from big box stores. The digital pressure gauge came from some back room Scuba Shop deal in South Florida, but it was new in the box when I purchased it. You could send it back to PSITronix for a re-gauge calibration cert, but that's probably not necessary.

The only rule I have is the first one with cash that shows up gets the merchandise. That means I can't hold it for you until you get paid next week, claim the parts as yours because you saw it online first, etc. You know what I mean.

I would prefer texting for starters at 321-200-7092 because I don't check email all the time. I live near Cocoa Beach. Thanks and have a great dive!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gas-01.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	738.5 KB
ID:	18234   Click image for larger version

Name:	gas-02.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	815.2 KB
ID:	18233   Click image for larger version

Name:	gas-03.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	715.8 KB
ID:	18232  

Administrator Forum Admin

Prices?

Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

What are the fittings on the digital gauge? (Npt???) what do you want for it?