Just got back from a week in N Fl. My Ft White area house had a last minute problem so a local friend recommended a rental owned by Mark Fowler. Definitely wasn't roughing it at this place. Really nice residential neighborhood just west of Lake City. The house was spotless with stocked kitchen, Kuerig machine, a mini classroom, cable, WiFi,.. The garage had tools available nicely organized, sorb for sale, 3 - 5 Ltr bottles to borrow,as well as stage bottles all organized on racks. Lots of electric strips, work tables, and suit racks with hangers. The location in Lake City turned out to not be a problem. I was worried at first that it wasn't close to a dive shop (at least ones where i go) but we just filled after diving. The location is pretty much equidistance to Madison, Peacock, and Ginnie and you jump right on good roads. If you like rustic don't go here! If you like comfort and working on your gear in a pristine well lit enclosed garage, it might be your place. Very impressed. You can reach Mark at 1-757-817-5618